男人不该让女人流泪

I know it's been a while since i update myself here. These few weeks it's all about gatherings, small parties, Thesis, and going friend's place for dinner. Also because I'm not able to connect to the net all the time unlike last time.

Anyway, Like my status in facebook, I had a haircut. I went to a chinese salon this time which is cheap and i thought maybe chinese hairstylist knows better what kinda haircut i wanted. When he asked me how should he do my hair, i told him not too nerdy, and that guy was like "huh?". The moment he gave me that response I've already expect another "German" hairstyle, the squarish soldier style.

But actually it doesn't turn out that bad, I felt. Well at least most of my colleagues in the Institute and my fellow Malaysians here felt it looks better than my long hair. Here's the pic...




What's worse is that, now everybody tells me I look like HIM!




WTF??? A side by side comparison....



I'd say maybe the glasses made me look like him......not the haircut!





See....now i don't look like him anymore without the glasses!!


I mean, it's not that bad if i look like him since his also a star, but the fact is that I'm not as good looking as him, so felt paiseh(embarrassed) when people say that.

6 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

hahahahha

Williammmmmmm

Douglas said...

lolx...

not even close man...

Anonymous said...

haahahah. can do la dude. look quite alike!

Douglas said...

ciz....it's the glasses lolx!!

Anonymous said...

lolz... u really look like him when u have your glasses on.. haha..
haha.. great hair cut..

Douglas said...

haha ok i giv up...i'm definately goin to change glasses!

top