Doing the tag again, lol..

Well since i'm super bored and nobody call me out for drink, i decided to do the tag that Sheng Wa tagged, but again the same thing i would not tag anyone else since i dun wanna cause trouble to other people.

This tag is about writing 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself.

1.) I just love to think of my past, whether its a bad or good thingy, as long as it made a big impact on me.

2.) I do things alone most of the time, but honestly I always feel sad bout it knowing that I'm alone.

3.) On and off, I hated myself for being me.

4.) I dun like to cause trouble to others. Example I pay wif big notes instead of exact change to the counter just bcoz the queue is long behind, though its my right to do so. In the end i ended up collecting loads of coins.

5.) I always like my room to be well decorated, but in the end it turns out to be worse than Rubbish room.

6.) I have no discipline.

7.) I told everyone I'm jobless. But honestly its not the case, its just that I've not even tried to apply for one. Of course i might not get it even if i apply, but better than doing nothing and telling everyone I'm jobless.

8.) I used to be a champion in Badminton during primary skul, and represented the skul, but i can't even smash properly now.

9.) I have piano basics till grade 5, but now i can't even play a song.

10.) I'm single and enjoying it, but i do hope I'm not very soon lolx...

11.) My life is boring, so far there's nothing much i've experienced.

12.) I still bite my nails from time to time :)

13.) Despite being a son of two maths teacher, my maths honestly sucks!

14.) I used to like driving alot, especially manual cars and non power steering, but now i rather hav Ahmad to fetch me...

15.) i think i have more weird habits, but just can't think off....

0 comments:

top