No time for updates, yet...

Yeah all i can say is that I'm working part time now, but still work from 9-6. I have to go office at 7am in da morning though since my father still have skul. And I normally sleep at 2am in da morning coz i will have a nap right after my dinner except for fridays. it's kinda shitty to do it such a way coz it's unhealthy. Well it's 1.35am now and i better go sleep otherwise i'll need loads of kaffein later today.

I just want to post up the new snow cap i bought which i've been looking for it for damn long time di. I would prefer to have a white one but too bad they don't have. So black will do. For the time being, I'll just present a photo of it taken wif my N70 front camera, and a photoshop version. Yes i know my photoshop skill sux...but watever....i'll be back wif more when i have the time...


0 comments:

top