new girlfriend....hehe

Yeah, today I hav a new girlfriend di. I hav total "two" girlfriend now. Ooppss sounds so wrong rite?? dun misunderstand. I am not a two timer. Let me introduce my new girlfriend to u.

Well, her name is darling. She's only about 17cm tall and 15cm wide, bout few grams in weight, she's fairly white, has a pair of black eyes and has no hair. She's cute, soft and very nice to hug.

haha, so until now what do u guys think??

let me post a beautiful pic of her...

See isn't she cute??

it's my birthday present actually with a birthday card. She's too damn cute and i'm so obsessed over her now. Haha seems like my real darling is getting jealous di. Blehh.....

According to my darling, i'm going crazy di coz where got guys would like soft toys wan?? Lolz, i hav no comment in this statement. or maybe i should say..I'm not a guy???? hahaha....
Nah, this cute bear represents her and whenever i look at it i'll think of her. It's one of the best bday gift i've ever had haha.

Thank u darling, muax. i'll luv dis bear like how i luv u, or maybe more than u haahha....dun jealous la......

5 comments:

terrenie said...

hahaha..who say i will jealous o..!!i also got alot of boyfriends le..wahaha..scare?!?!
i can smell sense of fear in u...wahahaha.....blehhhhh

Anonymous said...

nono. u're not a guy, u're a gay! hahah

Anonymous said...

i can be both haha....depends on which hormons dominate for the day..

terrenie said...

yerrr...im gonna leave u lerr...i dun wan 2 get HIV...wahahah

Anonymous said...

wa lau.. so envy ler.. got cute bear, then got your darling to accompany u somemore.. wow.."han sei kak lei ler" haha...all the best to u and terrene.. and your teddy tales.. good luck ;o)

top