Rally of Life....

For the past 1 whole month my life is like a Evolution Rally challenge. I hav 2 drive to rocky n uneven terrain. But I am glad it is finally over.

Well we had a lil extra arguments last month. I mean me and my girl. There was one quarrel that nearly shake us off. But the positive side bout arguments is that once u achieve agreement, it'll be really great 4 da future. We're finally able to settle and sort things out. I'm not sure bout her, but after this series of quarrel, I really realized one thing, that I really need her so much. I know I am being selfish to hope she'll wait 4 me to come back no matter what happens but i really hope she does. I am working hard for my bachelor degree of coz it is obvious with this degree i can start earning money. But there's another motivation that made me study hard, that is my darling. Only by studying hard i can pass all my subject and grad fast, and only graduating fast i can go home fast. It's been half a year since I touch her face. But she constantly send me her pics. Well frankly she's getting prettier day by day. That is a good thing but it is also a threat to me. More and more guys would hav been attracted and that will threaten my position as her bf. Further more we're distance apart my threat is relatively more dangerous. But nevertheless I am confident that our relationship will last. I will do my part as much as i can to keep her with me.

Appreciation is one way of showing how much i luv her. I've been receiving some packages these days. After the cute lil bear she sent to me, then come the 2nd batch of package with groceries. Yeap, from Indo Mee to Milo, to nescafe, to nestum, to instant soup to london rolls...a total of 15kg of goods. Gosh basically i can start my own groceries store already lolz. This time it comes with a pink BUM t-shirt. It's my favourite pink. These gifts though it doesn't look as luxurious if u compare to Tech gadgets, or fancy fashion clothings. But to me these are the gifts that means the most to me. It's because it's what i really need for my study life here. I know u all are kinda bored of Milo but for me milo is like gold here. When i'm lazy to get my ass off this study table all i need is to boil water with my rice cooker in my room and cook maggi mee. My darling always felt that what she've done is not enough, but i would like to announce to the world with this blog that She's done so much for me. I luv her more and more day by day.
that's the T-shirt and thsoe are part of the stuff she sent to me. That's lots more but i've already packed it nicely. I luv u my dear.

Well i'm not that bad too le. I bought her a Blazer from Esprit as our "anniversary" gift. Though i know it'll never reach on time, but i just gotta accept the fact that we're in a distance apart. Unfortunately I am not able to post any pic of talk further bout this Blazer as i don't want her to know how it look like until she receive the gift. I purposely do it this way to spark up her curiosity hehe. Darling dun angry la k?? muax.

Last but not least, Thank you dear for all da sms, mms, testimonials, comments, and phone calls to wish me during my bday eve. I luv u so so so much baby. Promise me u won't leave me k?? muax.

1 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin..im sorry for those quarrels..hope things might turn out good..and yes im willing 2 wait 4 u but dun put too much pressure on urself k?
bday is here so enjoy ya...hehe

top