Mix Update

I just can't let this blog die so I should do some updates more frequently especially that I'm free at the moment. Okayz, here's the deal. I quit my part time job effective 1st July. Since then I've been doing basically quite nothing.

I've been missing out so many updates that I'm not sure where should I start again. I want to talk about my Australia trip but it has been quite some time already and so I guess I'll just forget it. I'll just update whatever i can remember.

Okayz, I've been having a honeymoon period from April and in May. I had 1 of my best birthday ever in 24 years of life, but I'll not tell u the details sorry. The month of June had been the month of fear + war + fatigue. I've been fighting and fighting and fighting but in the end, yes though victory has been achieved, but too many casualties in it that I really don't know if the victory is a well deserved one. Okay, I'm saying it in a metaphor way, so I don't really go into a physical fight or something. In this part I just prefer to be abstract abit, coz I just don't want to expose too many things. All I can say is that, I had a terrible month of June.

July didn't start off good either. The "war" continues and only recently it stops. But I still have some good moments. Well, as much as I am quite part of the "german culture", I tend to like products made of Germany lol. And so, I received a special gift, a surprise gift from someone special. It is one of my favourite fragrance...

The gift consist of Boss by Hugo Boss 100ml Eau de Toilette in a bottle form, a 40ml Eau de Toilette in a "ball" form, a small bottle of portable perfume, and a facial wash. Well I've been eying on this perfume for some time already since I was introduced to it. I actually thought of using up some of my salary from the part time job to get it, but it's still kinda expensive. This gift means so much to me, and i love it.


















Despite all the sales going on around, I still didn't get much stuff for myself as I don't have much money. I still have a whole lots of things to shop, but just can't afford. Sigh...

Other than that, hmm there are some bits n pieces of good times I had. I guess I'll just save it up for the next time...

0 comments:

top