Doubtful

As we get older, things are just more complicated. We can always simplify things by ignoring certain factors, but the question is what factors can be omitted, what not. Often we overlooked things, and just because we are in our comfort zone, we just refuse to accept the changes in life.

When it's no more an individual but a couple or group, we can't just think of our own welfare. We have to take consideration of ourselves and the other parties in many aspect. I would say the first thing is value in life. The main factor.

I wish I can get away from all those and be like how it used to be. I want assurance. I don't expect a 100%, as nothing is 100%. We don't know what our future lies, but at least I want to see a clear path ahead, a direction, a way, a route.

I am doubtful, and I am lost. I've lost direction and I've lost grip.

0 comments:

top