D-day

Valentine came early this year, so as my bday. I took a trip back to KL as it's a public holiday for Good Friday in Singapore. Well, 4 days is relatively short, especially on Saturday I went with parents to pay respect to my late grandfather and uncle in Melacca. So there goes half day, and smoke was all over me. Well, I didn't want to waste my time in KL so I was driving like 140km/h average on the journey back.

Nth much to eleborate about the ching ming. I wanna talk about my birthday celebration.

The best gift, and the most beautiful gift, is spending time with my baby




I reached home on thursday night and we had our worse Sushi Zanmai ever since we became regular. Nth to talk about, no pictures either as it wasn't great. The great meal was on Friday. and Thank God it's Friday, so we dine in TGI's Friday in Gardens, midvalley.



Initially our plan was to go to the Korean BBQ House for Bday, but we have a movie to catch so we decided to dine in Midvalley. I was so blur that darling suggested "beer ribeye" and i heard "deer ribeye" Huh? waddahell is deer ribeye lolx. Anyway, food was good. the Beer Ribeye rate 8/10 from my view. Darling's fish wasn't that great though. As for dessert, we went to Paddington's House of Pancake for a nice pancake meal. Great!
Some pics for appreciation.
















Then we went on to watch Clash of Titans 3D in Signature Gardens Premier Class. First time in that cinema which wasn't such a pleasant experience and the movie wasn't that great though. Maybe it wasn't meant for 3D.


Here's Mr. and Mrs. Doug in action! lolx



We still manage to get to Korean BBQ House though the next day. Food was good, with Gabriel and newbie Jessie joined us for the meal. Great Company, and had a good laugh. The boss was funny, and it's where we learnt that the sheep escaped, the pig is pregnant and Gabe's crocodile is shy lolx.











After the meal, it's not over yet as Sheng Wa, Dave and Lloyd joined us for starbucks hangout. It's my fave Starbucks outlet in SS2. Gabe treat us all a drink with his Starbucks voucher and that's my Birthday gift from him. Thanks Bro. Jessie, which i knew only that day gave me black forest cake slice for my bday. Thank u...appreciate it.



Thats all for the weekend. As for my birthday gift from darling, it's a real special one. And I love it so much. It's a facial wash set as she know I always lack of confidence due to my face condition. She got me those from Face Shop, and I love it so much. She's such a caring person, OMG I'm so in love with her. She's the best thing ever happen to me.

3 comments:

metal wall decor said...

Good Article!Thanks your sharing! Tropical Collections sells cheap and high quality hand made metal wall art from the Caribbean.We prides itself in selling fine, authentic, custom made artistic furniture and accessories. All of our items are produced with care and are NOT mass-produced. Instead each item that Tropical Collections sells is meticulously hand-crafted by metal blacksmiths in the heart of Haiti’s capital, Port-au-Prince.We give you the following products :wall art decor,metal wall decor,iron wall decor,wall mental sculpture,metal wall sculptures,iron wall art,butterfly wall decor,cheap wall art,decorative wall art,wall art and decor,tropical wall decor,tropical home decor,etc!welcome to our website http//:www.tropicalcollections.com/!

terrenie said...

this ppl aaaaa....why they spam ur blog..shohoooo...go away....D day happy birthday baby

victorian inn bed and breakfast said...

These are all the great feast and fiesta, which seemed to be very great and the food is too yummy and sumptuous for sure.

top