Way back into love.

Exam is over. Now, provided i pass every subject, I am left with only one subject, which will commence next week, for another 3 weeks. Then I'm done with all the exams! I mean those technical subject, while there're still some cross discipline module that have to be completed. One of them will be 2moro, but those ar the so-called "bochap" subjects.

Anyway, it was pretty much a boring night for me as exam was over and yet i have nothing to do. No sports, no new movies to watch, and sick of games. I spent most of my time chatting in MSN.

well, facebook is a place where people share their feeling, pass their free time, keep in touch with long lost friends and a place to post up those freaking old school pictures. I was the victim recently where Jason posted up some of those nerdy harry-potter style glasses look which is kinda nice actually to have those flashbacks. But i had much more flashbacks after looking at those pics.

It's obviously related to baby. I freshly remember how we started as it happened during this time around 9 years back. We were in form 4, and we did rancangan membaca together along with another 2 friend. I was surprised that she remembered my bday, and she actually got me a bday present. one and only. well, hard to believe but actually i already had feelings for her for quite a long time, just din't bother to tell anybody except Kel. As there were too many important dates around that period, i prefer to say that it didn't start on a specific day, rather a specific week. but officially, we prefer to have 9th april as our anniversary day, as it was the day where i confessed my feelings for her. But i was quite an idiot to tell her that i was just confessing, but have no intention. Just wanna let her know how i feel. I lied to her. 3 days after, I asked her to be my girlfriend. and the answer was yes. hahhaa..happiest day of my life, at least one of it. The weirdest thing i ever did that day was, saying "thank u thank u" when she agreed to be my gf. She was like, why thank her? she didn't do anything hahaha. Yeah, weird. No more thank u. SUch a geek!

yeah that's bout the beginning of the love story....sweet....
top