New year 2012

2011 didnt end that well for my family and I. A series  of unfortunate events happened to my mom regarding health. 


It was hard for all of us and of course hardest for my mom.  I always thought celebrating new year alone at home rusting was quite pathetic as how I did some years back in Germany.  but I felt motionless that time watching fireworks alone from far.  this year I was in hospital watching fireworks from the wad and sadly my mom wasn't able to get down of her bed to see the fireworks. As I was starring  ay the fireworks my tears suddenly start to fall from my eyes.


It was emotional. In this room I'm not the most painful person. My mom is. She is going through special much now and honest words will be that she might be facing the final stage of her life journey. Then I stare at my Samsung galaxy note and my iphone. These luxury stuff belongs to my mom. She gave us the best education. Train us up to be a real man. Useful to the society. We are who we are today because of her sacrifice, dedication and love. She gave everything to us for our brighter future. Now she is suffering and I felt so useless not being able to help.


Seriously all I want for new year now is my mom to recover soon.


Happy new year everyone. I hope this year is full of miracles


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

1 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

Happy New Year and I really I can see you mom can get back and do all her favourite thing like the past! She will recover soon and 2012 will be a better year bro.

top