Happy Birthday!!!!

生日快乐, joyeux anniversaire, alles Gute zum Geburtstag, buon compleanno, 誕生日おめでとう, 축 생일, feliz aniversario, feliz cumpleaños...Thats just saying Happy Birthday in different language. Today, the 16th November 2006 is my darling's 21st birthday. First of all,obviously, I would like to wish my darling a very happy birthday. Hope all your wishes will come true. 2ndly I would like to apologize to my darling, I'm sorry for not being able to celebrate with you. I just don't knoe why every year when the 16th November is around the corner, I'll be extra excited. Lets take the last 2 years for example. We weren't together but a few days before her bday arrive, I'll be thinking, "hmmm what should i get for her and what can i do knowing the fact that I'm in Germany". It's extra 3x the amount of adrenaline rush this year. Well though I've sort of pre-celebrated her birthday when I was in Malaysia in Chilli's but still I felt like i have to do something during her actual birthday or else I'll be just uncomfortable with myself. Well being in 2 different end of the world, there're limited stuff I can do for her actually. However I did came up with some ideas. I ordered a bouquet of flowers and a cute lil teddy bear for her.

Me and Darling in Chillis.


That's my darling posing with the flowers and the bear. 24 stalks of pink roses, and u knoe wat that means???

Pink Rose - Brilliant Complexion; the glow of your smile; Perfect Happiness; Please Believe Me

24 roses - Forever yours

Of course besides knowing the meaning of 24 stalks of pink roses, the main reason i choose pink is because she love roses to be in pink. Well hope she likes it.

besides the gifts, I've sent her quite a number of mms and one of them was I took a video of me saying happy birthday to her. I actually recorded a vid clip of me playing the guitar and sing happy bday song to her but unfortunately the file was too big eventhough I've set the quality to be the lowest. However I'm able to send the file to her when i met her online moments ago. Besides I've spent quite a number of hours doing a sort of animation or should i say slide show using Power Point for her. The content is about our history, from the day we knew each other till we became good friends, then became couples, then enemy, then after a big round, finally we're couples again. It's an amazing thing that we've known each other for 8 years and out of that 8 years, i've actually like/love her for 7 years. Though there was a time where we had a long break up, and far worse we became enemies just cursing and scolding each other, but deep down in our hearts, we still care for each other so much. Well, i hope she likes the slide show.

Yeap it's somethin i did with my old friend "Mr Adobe Photoshop". It features those pics we took during the summer break in Msia.

Here comes the other part of my story today. It's my darling's birthday season but yet she even bought something for me. It's a pretty nice scarf. Darling I luv it so much and I luv u so much. I felt so guilty because i should buy her stuff during her bday not her buying me stuff. But still, when i receive it, I was totally suprised and I felt just so happy. I wish i could hug my darling and kiss her to show how much i appreciate what she've done. Lolz, don't worry bout that fierce look of mine. I was just trying to look cool which i knoe obviously it doesn't turn out to be "cool". But forget bout my looks...it's the pretty scarf...see that thing over my neck??? Heh Heh...Dun get jealouz man.....It's mine!!!!!!!

K la I'm done blogging watever i wan to say for now. Once again i wanna wish my darling a very Happy 21st Bday and i hope she likes my present and hav a wonderful time. Well, i should say I really luv that scarf alot.



3 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin..u noe wat...i really dunno since when u have become so so romantic...but even if ur nt..i still love ya..so dun worry...
i just wan to thank you for all the presents that u have gave to me this very birthday...im so touched...though u r so far away but yet ur heart is so warm beside me...thanx darlin..abt my lil present..hope u really love it...*muaks*muaks*

Anonymous said...

glad u like the present....n i luv that scarf u gav 2 me...it's luvly and most importantly it's from u..thx dear

Anonymous said...

aiya, i also covered your face while looking at the scarf ahhaha.joking man.

top