Updates

It's been ard 1 week i've not done any blogging. Was busy wif stuff and was kinda ill the last 2 days. Well, it's time for me to giv ya guys a lil updates.

Still doing fine wif my darling. Had a lil quarrel though during the last few days. We were ain't in a good mood but everything is settle now. That proves one thing, our relationship is going healthy. I've seen lots of couples not having any quarrel n all in a sudden everything was over. Well, quarreling do happens and it's also a way of communication. If 2 person is too alike, they're not suitable of being a couple either, more like bro-sis. Sorry darling, din mean to raise my voice. Forgive me k?? It's hard for us to maintain a long distance relationship and it's even harder for her as she's a gal, she needs more support than me but yet she's still holding strong in this relationship. I'm more than touched and glad to have such a girlfriend. I will cherish and appreciate everything that i've done for her and promise her i'll shower her wif all my love and care. I'll try my very best to make her happy. Yes yes dun puke when u guys see this, just wanna be as sweet as i can so that my darling will love me more lolz. sorry for the other readers k?? Well besides quarreling, my darling hav been very sweet to me. Send me sms and mms almost everyday, call me once in a while, e-mail and e-card to me and much more. She've been very understanding and she knoes i'm quite busy sometimes i din reply her mails or dun even hav time to blog. Sorry and thank you dear for being so cool bout it. Now that i'm using my vodafone again, i'll send more sms to u.

Thats bout her lolz. I guess most of u guys already close this page way b4 seeing this paragraph. A lil updates bout me. I bought a new hp, Nokia N70. Luv that fone alot coz it's a stylish Symbian fone, though it's a lil fat to some ppl. Lolz, yeap my darling also bought that fone so that makes us a very matching couple lolzzz. Uploaded Duden, PONS n Oxford English German dictionary. Now i can check words without flipping my fat bulky dictionary. Bought a new set of headsets coz i gave mine to my darling. A cheap one though. Gave my ipod to my darling coz she luvs it n she needs it so i'm now without a mp3 player. But thankfully the sound quality of the N70 is quite good so I'll just get a bigger storage card and fill in some mp3. While the rest remain the same. Back to my "Germodouglas" life. Sleeping quite early ard 12-1am max. Drinking Nescafe every morning but now cut down alot. Drink teh-ais without ais coz the water here is cold enuf. Drink Milo almost every night and eating alot of Indo Mee and Maggi. My darling will kill me when she sees this. Dun worry darling, i promise u i'll cut down on those k??? It's ard 2degrees in the morning and ard 11degrees in the evening over here. But don't worry i'm kinda used to the winter here. Been doin a lil studies but not much. Thats bout it.

Oh ya yesterday i watched world trade center. Man, that movie make me realize that human are just one hell of a weak and frigile thingy. Thats why we should appreciate everyone that's around us, especially those u luv. I still remember during 911 I was having my lil own sweet time wif my darling in Midvalley. That was the first time we were able to escape from our parents eye and go outing one 2 one. It also the day i bought a swatch for my darling and it became the symbol of our relationship until we broke up at that time. Glad that she's still keeping it and still in a good shape. Just hope that 911 won't happen again to anywhere or anyone in this world.

I guess thats bout it. Shall update more soon.

0 comments:

top