The world is not enough

Yesterday was my last day of the "basic electronic devices" lab. Well thanks to my darling, she gave me lots of support and gave me lots of confidence. Finally I hav a lil room to take some air but not for long as I still hav heeps of labs to go and m visa appointment will be next friday. Currently I'm working on my darling's present which might not work out because I just sux in arts.

Life seems to be quite perfect for me. I have a good family, a bunch of true friends, a group of ex college mates which we pretty much still keep in contact, a good future(i hope), a good health(not so sure because din go for check up for long time di), lots of gadgets which i dream of having when i'm still young and most importantly I have such a wonderful darling. She don't mind waking up in the middle of the night to chat with me, she calls me all the time, sms or sometimes mms me. I felt so loved. Darling I luv ya baby 4ever. but here comes the part, I still complain much bout life, and here ar some things which I WISH it could happen...

I wish for :
  1. That I'm a blardy billionair, then i can bring my darling over here and we can tour around Europe
  2. I wish I'm done with my course and now in Malaysia spending sweet time with my darling
  3. I wish for more time
  4. I wish I can turn back time and experience all the sweet time i had one more time
  5. I wish my courses are all in English(lolzzz)
  6. I wish for my family and my darling's family to stay healthy all the time.
  7. I wish for a never ending friendship with my best pals.
  8. Most importantly, I wish for a never ending love with my darling, n 2 be together 4ever n ever.
Lolz i guess I'm just asking for too much. Well though I'm asking for more, but actually I'm very satisfied with what I have now, especially my darling. I can feel her presence all the time, 24-7. She really gave me a big boost to do what I've feared off, do encounter all my doubts, to battle all the tough going that, and to be a stronger person. I love her so much, and I will do my part as good as i can, that is to make sure she's the happiest person on earth.

1 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin..1st of all,i am not as good as u say la..i was just doing my part only..i just hope wat i did i helped.hopefully it does.

top