being in luv

Stress is everywhere. Exams is just 1 week ahead!!!! And I'm studying like shit!! but you know what, my darling is always there to de-stress. I don't know if she had put on a surveillance cam in my room or what, but each time while i was so stressed up and I felt so damn frustrated especially when i still don't understand something after trying to understand it so many times, there my phone rings!!! And it's not just one time coincidence, but already so many times she called exactly at the time where I'm on the edge to go nuts. She's my tranquilizer and she's my de-stress medicine. Gosh I'm so glad to have her and I just can't wait to see her.

Still on my darling. So as we all know, Mr Santa has gone home and now it's Mr Cupid's turn. Valentine's is around the corner. Hmm, regardless of male/female, or even animal, I'm sure those who had found the other half would really wanna spend this special day with their special ones. They will be wondering what kinda valentine's gift would they be receiving, or what kinda outing hav their special ones had 4 them......

As for me, I've always wanted to have one of those couple t-shirt, you know those like Levi's does every year. Yes i know it sounds very teenie, but i've not had this kinda t-shirt before and i think it would be wonderful to have one. To most ppl, couple wearing couple t-shirt are so cheesy but I really think it's sweet. and guess what.....


My valentine's wish came true. Oh btw, the pic with me posing with the shirt was actually suppose to send to my darling via MMS but i think service down or somethin...so i know you all will laugh at my pose. Oh another thing is the card was made by my darling with meaningful and funny words. She's the best. I luv it so damn much and I luv u my darling so so so damn much.

Another freezing post eh?? Sorry.

2 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin..wat a post..i mean ur photo..haha..look like some terencat akal fella...hehe...luckily i noe ur a smart fella...at least in my pov...haha...i bet ur frens are gonna laugh at u..but who cares le...ur so cute..bleh....happy valentines day darlin..muax..

Anonymous said...

ciz...wat retarded??? happy valentines day 2 u 2 my dear..muax muax. thanx so much 4 da gifts...especially the card...was wonderful...i'm still thinking how to put it up for decoration....

top