destressing the ultimate stress...

Exams is just 2 weeks away. Besides the exam stress, I also have to think of what to cook for the day. Weather is getting cold and suddenly i had a thought : " if only I can have a cup of hot chocolate, Milo would be the best!". Or sometimes early in the morning, before going to class and knowing that I'm going to have a long day studying in the library, that's when coffee comes handy. Only if i have a pack of 3 in 1 Nescafe. As i mentioned, it's cold these days and only if I could make a curry meal for dinner without spending hours in the kitchen.

In Malaysia, these are the things you can get anywhere, everywhere. If you're lazy to make your own, all you need to do is to drive/walk/public transport/ask ppl ta pau from the mamak stall, 24 hours a day. If you are lazy to go mamak, just get it from supermarkets/hypermarkets/7-11. See that's one positive view about malaysia and that's the one thing I envy you guys who're in Malaysia. My friends knew that, my family knew that, and my darling knew bout it.

She knew how bad i need those instant noodles, Nescafe 3 in 1, Milo and those pre-cooked spices!!!......and guess what....She sent a total of 15 kg of those stuff to me!!!
Darling thank you very very much for all these precioussssss stuff. to those ppl in malaysia, it's cheap stuff, but it's percious in germany as you can't get those here. Thank you darling, luv ya 4ever n ever baby.........appreciate it so much!!!!! and thank you darling's mom for the postage fees.....

0 comments:

top