5 years finally ended

in 2001 April the 6th, I received a gift from my darling eventhough we weren't together yet. I was extremely happy at that time and 2 days after my bday we got together. It can't be more wonderful than that. That was the best bday present i had. That was the only bday that i really enjoy throughout this 6 years.

So after 5 years, which is yesterday, my 22nd bday. No grand celebration, no partying, no fancy restaurant outing. I was at home the whole day except i went out buying some groceries. I cooked instant cream soup together with french bread. That was my lunch and dinner. Sound pathetic? Not at all!!!

Early morning itself I received a call from my darling wishing me a happy birthday. Oh actually even at 00.00 German time she already wish me and sang bday song for me. then i receive an mms she sent to me. it was a cake she bought but too bad i can't eat it, haha so she eat it for me. it looks like it was just another day but u'll never know how i feel bout this very special day. The past 2 years I've been celebrating "alone". Though the last year i hav a small gathering wif some malaysian frens over here, but the feeling of loneliness is still there all the time. But this year, I had all those warm wishes and gifts from my darling. But of course it'll be most perfect if i get to celebrate with her face 2 face. Nevertheless, it's still a day i remember.

Thank you darling 4 all da gifts, all the wishes. I just can't wait 2 celebrate my next bday with you again. Thank you to all of you that gave me wishes- Pailing, Wenni, Jimmy, Madeline,Huey Chi, Gabe, Sheng Wa and Kar Sang. Thank you all of you.

Sighz i had a whole list of things to write but i am feeling so tired now. Gnite to everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yi ren.

din know that it is/was yur b/day. ^^;;

just wanna wish yuu "Happy (Belated) Birthday!".

hope yuu had a great and wonderful day. =)

top