rojak

Here's some updates bout me. Well the title rojak means i'll put in everything i can think of, no specific topic to talk about. Well the last few days I've even thought of closing this blog and also friendster since it's so damn boring. I've seems to lost interest in blogging and friendstering. I mean those people that i always contact are mostly in my MSN list. So why should i keep friendster then?? Now that we can send offline msg in MSN, so there's no problem contacting those "active" friends. Well for comment and testimonial, I'll sort of lose that out, but i don't receive testi that often so i don't lose much. anyway that was just a thought. I think i won't delete it and just leave it there.

I'm now in lecture hall waiting for the lecturer to come. So i'm surfing internet. I came across The Star and i found such an interesting news - "Few Malaysians satisfied with their sex life". Agree with me? According to this article, 64% of Malaysians would like more intimacy and better communication with their partners. What is more interesting is that so you girls claim that guys are more horny?? here's the thing from this article - " . Despite sex being perceived as fun and exciting by most, satisfaction is still only marginally equal between men and women, with 40% of Malaysian women saying they are satisfied, compared to 37% of men" for more information please log on to this page.

This semester is going to be another busy sem. I have only 3 lectures but the problem is i have to take non technical courses. Well the funny thing bout this Uni is that you MUST attend non technical course in order to complete the degree but it's optional to come for class during technical courses. Anyway that means only one thing - life is getting more and more boring. I'm so screwed. I am still stuck with the internship thingy. I really hope i can get a company to employ me ASAP, best if they giv me a good allowance haha.

Spring is here. On Monday it was like 34 degrees and yes though it's the same temperature you find in Malaysia, but the worse thing is that i don't have any fan or air con in my room. It was so hot that i have to sleep naked. I don't really enjoy this kinda weather although i'm kinda sick of the sub zero temp during winter. Today it was just great. Somewhere between 10-20 degrees but i would appreciate more if there's more sunlight. Currently it's quite cloudy.

Sighz, see another boring post. Should i really consider closing this blog??? I'll think bout it when i have the time!! Gtg, gotta finish some reports!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh encik.. no need to close la.. haha.. jus leave it here only..in case someday.. one fine day in future u suddenly feel like blogging again.. then at least u already got this place set up hehe..

Anonymous said...

i could start up a new blog when i wanna blog again rite?? haha..btw don't think i'll delete it..sometimes life is just boring and when i'm totally out of idea wat i can do at certain moment, i'll hav my OWN blog to read...lolz..reading wat i've post in the past...sounds pathetic eh??

terrenie said...

wei wei....dun close la...if not i bash u up..

top