back

In case for those of u who doesn't knoe that I've been on a trip, just to tell ya I'm back..Ich bin zurueck!!! I would love to blog about my trip with quality pictures, but not now coz i'm still so tired and lots of things to do. I hav heeps of homework and notes to follow. I've to start studying too as exams are just 1 1/2 months ahead. But just feel like blogging.

Well I'll give an overall about the trip. Generally I enjoy the sight seeing and the food in some places. I had some small conflicts with my parents during the trip mostly in terms of decision making and making ourselves look like OK. Barcelona was fantastic so as Rome but i don't really like the traffic condition over there. Germany not so much comment on it since I've been here for almost 3 years. Language was a big barrier esp in Italy. Didn't buy anything from anywhere. 2 reasons for that. 1 is that we're actually on a tight schedule. 2ndly my mom is around, and she'll just comment on anything that i want to buy, whether it's too expensive or too controversial. The good thing is that my boss/aunt(the one that came to germany for world cup last year) gave me 200EUR to spend yeaa...but i'll spend it wisely and make sure it's worth wat i'm spending. However during the trip, especially at the end of it, I felt moody most of the days. Actually it's not something suprising and it doesn't mean i don't enjoy the trip. It happened to me each time i'm on a trip. I've been doing lots of thinking, and each time I'm on a trip i'll also do alot of thinking. The similarities between each trip is that I think of the same thing, just different situation, different timing and different location. Don't think i wanna talk bout wat i'm thinkin over here.

Ya so that's a lil bout the trip, when i get all da stuff ready, I'll blog more about the trip. That's all for now, be back soon. Yeah actually I would also like to take this opportunity to say sorry and Happy Belated Birthday to my 2 brothers Sein Hon and Chui Kean 26/5 and 2/6 respectively. I actually remembered your birthdays but i don't have your numbers and i'm not able to call when i'm on a trip.

I'll write

0 comments:

top