not getting any better

well, i need to spend some time off to blog. I've been struggling to keep myself in shape to study. Yesterday after class, I had a really terrible headache. It started off with a mild headache all over my head. It's everywhere but the pain is scattered and mild. I continue doing my stuff of course since the pain is not too serious. After a while, the pain starts to move and gather on the right side of my head and it affects also the eye area. I felt pain from my forehead all the way down to my eyes. I decided to take 2 tablets of panadol and then go to bed. Today morning i woke up around 6am and i still feel the pain, it was even worse than last night. I decided to take 2 panadol again. I had a class at 12pm actually and i was thinking not to go for class but to see a doctor. 2 things came across my mind when i had that pain. Firstly, since it affects my eyes I was worrying the same thing that would happen to me which happened to my Uncle. He was a sailor and had a certain disease. The symptoms was that he had continuous headache for couple of weeks and after that he's vision gradually became less until he couldn't see anything at all. Doctor made a scan of his brain and found that the brain is shrinking until a certain size, the human body couldn't function with certain part of the brain, and therefore he passed away. I was so freaked out when I had this headache especially when i felt the pain on my right eyes too. The 2nd thing I'm worried is that if this headache continues, I'll never get a chance to study and i'll never pass my examinations. I don't usually do this in life, but i decided to leave it to faith. I was thinking, if after that 2 panadol and a good rest and i felt better, i'll go to school and not seeing a doctor, otherwise I'll see a doctor. After a 2 hours sleep, i really felt better.

I'm starting to believe things that i never do before. For example horoscope. I read my horoscope from one of those sites today and for the last few weeks. I'll give u 2 cases. Last week it tells me that I'll face a gadget problem and true enough my printer wasn't functioning well. This week it tells me that I'll receive a call from a person that has not contacted me for a long time, and it did happen!! Sometimes these things are hard to believe, but when it really happens, u'll find it so interesting.

I hav 2 go. I'm feeling bad now. I think the headache is going to come back soon. Scheize, I hope it's not something serious. wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why not go see doctor?

i think it's better to go check.

Anonymous said...

bro, better take good care of urself~

top