happy streak ends!!

22 years of life, about 5 years from these 22 years, at least those moments that are still stored in my memory bank, August/September has always been a good month for me. It finally came to an end. Though September hasn't arrive, but i can feel it, it'll be a difficult month for me. Bumpy road ahead. And I'm not so sure how prepared i am to face this bumpy road. Absorbers are not in good form these days to take all those bumps!

This paragraph is dedicated to one of my best and oldest friend. Deepest condolences to you and your family. Your father was a very respectable person. I know life is hard for you at this moment, and it'll be tougher, but as you said "I'M YOUR SON!". Do not fail him. And my role is to support you, no matter what you do, or wherever you are. BE STRONG!

So many things happened this year, it sparks up my feeling of going home more than the previous year. But it's painful, that i know i don't have a choice this year. I'm stuck in this lonely planet, where the things i want to do are limited by loads of obstacles. Instead I'm loaded with things and responsibilities which I'm so not in the mood to think of. I wish i could cry out loud! But i failed. Tears just won't come out. I've no one to talk to. This cold and killing wind made me felt like i'm alone.

I'm listening to musics which are the top of the hits chart in 2001/2002. I'm slowly turning back time mentally. I refuse to move forward. It's killing me to think forward. I know I'm childish, but i don't wish to grow up anymore.

I got nothing else to say.....perhaps i've too many things to say, but just not in the mood......

1 comments:

Star☆ said...

yuu are not alone. at least! i also never wish that i will grow up and time will just stop here.

sadly, reality need us to move on. :(

top