the beginning of the sad streak

Remember what i've said in the previous post? A sad streak is about to fall on me. It'll start today. Today is the 30th August. Today is merdeka eve and it usually where all the good times begin. But this year it's dead end. I have a good memory. This usually is my strength, but it's also my greatest weakness. I can remember all the good moments, not just remembering but it its as if it happens just moments ago. I felt the same thing when i think about it when the incident occurs. I still remember the exact location i was last year at this time around. We were in Starbucks Midvalley. First time taking pics in Starbucks. Went for movie, "Click" if i remembered. Went for supper after the movie in Cheras. Then back to Sg Long. Both of us chatting in the car while waiting for other hommies to join us 4 2nd round of supper. First time I held ur hands after such a long time. Feeling all came back. That's the summary of it.

I'm an emotional person. Again it's my greatest strength and also my greatest weakness. But if given a choice, I wish i could be a cold hearted person right at this moment. I wish there's some drugs that could sterilize my feelings now. Make me numb...!!!!

U know recently i've found out that alot of my strengths are actually my greatest weakness. I've already mention 2 above. Now let me just list the others. Being loyal and serious to whatever i do is my strength and my weakness. My sense of humor, one of my greatest strength, is now my greatest weakness. Usually when i hang out wif a bunch of fren, i made fun of ppl and myself or even non-living things to make everyone laugh. But recently i just knew that sometimes it could be very annoying, especially to girls. I used to be a serious person or kayu u might say, but since i'm in germany i learned that ppl will find more friendliness in me if i start making jokes and laugh out with them. But now i guess i have to cut all the craps and start be more quiet and serious.

Sighz, I guess i'm having my "period" again. I've never been such emo for a long long time. Btw on monday i watched Transformers in Cinema. Well i never thought i would be in the cinema in germany because all the movies are usually dubbed in German. It was a miracle that the cinema near by my place suddenly showed the english version of Transformers. It's been 1 year since i hit the cinemas. See peeps, how i can enjoy my life here when i can't even go to the cinema when i want to? sighz, Again memories. I still remember my last ever movie watched before Tranformers was "Devil Wears Prada". Though the movie was a so so movie, but i had a great time because i had the best company ever.

I believe that in my whole life, there's things i would change. I believe i'll grow up one day, be stronger one day, more independent. But i also believe there's one thing I'll never change 4ever n ever. Like what Tharsis say "Single but not looking for one". I'll be like that. Hope my emos will go away soon. Hope I'll get my internship asap. I'm really sick of this place and i wanna come home.

0 comments:

top