updates at last

Woohhh...I thought this blog is gonna be taken off by blogger di haha. It's been ages since I scribble something here. Anywayz, I actually lost interest in blogging already. I sort of lost interest wif internet adi. Things like MSN, friendster, blog or skype, somehow I'm not so passionate towards these stuff anymore. I remember last time I could chat for hours in MSN/skype and logging on to friendster is like a daily routine. Anywayz I'll still keep my MSN coz there're still reasons for me to keep it. As for friendster, hmm we shall see.

Yeap! Anywayz I'm back wif a lil updates in case u might think i'm somehow shot dead in germany haha. Well, I was almost dead for the past whole month but luckily I survived. It was my exam period. However in general, I'm quite satisfied with my performance, especially everything was totally last minute. I start to realize that I'm actually smarter than I thought I was. The lack of confidence really made me stupid I guess. Anywayz, I had in total about 30 subs to take in my whole Bachelor course, and guess what, I've completed 16/30 sub in this year. Haha, that's crazy. Ppl think i'm exam freak this semester lolzzz. Well so far i had 2 results out and i did quite good. Well, lets hope i'll get what i expected.

It's 24th today. Last year on the 24th, I was in Malaysia. Sighz, this year i'm no where. I kinda miss malaysia and all the bunch of hommies whom spent their time with me last year. I miss someone really badly lately but I'm clear of what the consequences is. Some things it's easy to turn back, some once it's has passed, there's no more u-turn. Perhaps in the future, there might be some things happened. But 4 now, it's really hurting to think of it. Oh well, faith will decide what i'll end up to be, but till now i'm not confident in myself in this sense. I still believe that i was meant for no one. I'm not a person who knows how to care 4 someone, though i tried. I suck!!!

Oh well, for the time being, I'll have enuf rest, and from next week on i'll start doing some serious business like internships, and do some readings 4 the future. I've spent quite alot of money the whole week eating some good food. Last saturday I was in Maredo wif thars for some steak to celebrate my "microwave and RF technology" having such great result. on monday i was wif thars again in Pizza hut in Duesseldorf. and yesterday was New Orlean Pizza house for some pizza. then to subway to hav some sandwich. Well, after all the hard work, i guess it's worth it.

Gosh, can't believe i'm so tired. Ritez, that's all 4 today. I'm sure i'll be back soon 4 more. Jya!

0 comments:

top