Ende der Maerz

The title means end of march by the way. It's another update post or should I call it boring post. Well, as I've mentioned before last time when i started my internship, I am no more a slacker. Really, I find I'm much more a useful person after starting my internship. I wake up early, sleep early, go to work, come back relax. I felt really like this is the real life. I mean an adult grown up life. Only weekends I slept late for games. I am theoretically more healthy, but I'm still lack of sports. Therefore I'll be playing badminton today, though I've not been touching the racket since 10 years already!!!!

About my work. I finally get all the SMD components soldered on my PCB board. And when I apply voltage on it, the LED lights up perfectly. It's a good sign, meaning there's no short circuit or bad soldering that would cause malfunction. So the next thing is to put in a battery and start charging it. Here comes the part where if the circuit wasn't well designed, the battery will turn to a C4 without the timer. I constantly monitor the current, and wuahlah! Works perfectly. So, meaning my first and main task in Fraunhofer institute was successful!!! Now, I'm given a microcontroller, and I'm suppose to play around with it, and start doing some programming for the remaining time of my internship contract.

then, a good news to share. I got a 1.0(which is the best grade) for this subject i took last 2 weeks, "Fundamentals of Electrical Energy Technology". Normally, I am happy if i get a 1.0 just for short while, you know the moment when i saw the result but after that I'll be like, ooh no big deal. But this paper made me happy for such a long time. Mainly because while I was taking this exam, I had to work during that period. It was like working morning, studying at night. And I sacrifice my weekend which is suppose to be my only rest days for exam preparation. With such limited amount of time, and in such stressful condition, I still manage to perform to my max in this paper, and that's why I am more than glad. I'll reward myself a starbucks maybe today after the badminton session.

What else, well though I'm pretty free now, But in office I still have to spend alot of time and concentration reading and learning how to use the microcontrollers. If I'm able to master it, it would be a big line in my CV, and of course it would be a big advantage for me when i start applying for jobs. Speaking bout that, I've had a small discussion with my mom again. Well apparently my bro is expected to grad around July, which unfortunately I can't attend his convocation. And to make things even further, I might do my masters here in Germany(i mean not in this blardy shitty town). But for sure I'll be back in Malaysia for some time after I grad. Gosh, I miss those Karaoke sessions and I think I might take up singing lessons. I mean, I know how to sing, but it's different from singing well. I luv singing, no doubt but of course I'm not dreaming of going for 8TV project superstar or those 星光大道. Just like to sing for fun. Especially I can sing and play the guitar now, I would luv to have a better voice. Who knows it could be one of those things that my future gf/wife would admire. Lolz!!!!

Would luv to update more, But i know my blog is getting dull. so, i'll plan some good post with some nice pics.

2 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

dun 4get to inform me if u got into some singing competition, lolx even in germany

Star☆ said...

hey hey hey! what a double coincidence!

first - recently my friends are planning for a game of badminton too and i really dunno how to join them. the last time i played was in standard 5?? hahah.

second - i wanted to take singing class too! for the exact same reason as yurs. i love singing but no way i wanna join those singing comp. however, here dun have any good singing class. i found one but in taman midah, cheras. :( so far.

and.. why ler yuu wanna do masters? hahah. so like to study? :P

top