Numbness

I had a plan to write some stories bout Kelsen visiting me in this post. But I have more important things to write here.
I had a terrible headache yesterday in the office. I left half hour earlier without even telling my supervisor. The moment I reached home, Kelsen, who was chatting wif Gabe, turn around and looked at me for while..and told me a very horrible news. One of our friend, Samantha had passed away. I'm not very close to her, but I knew her and we worked together once for Maxis roadshow. We had tea together once when I returned to malaysia during 2005. And that was last I heard about her. She's a very nice person. When I was in Germany, we never contacted each other anymore. Surprisingly she still remember me.

I'm speechless. Rest In Peace my friend.

...........

2 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

let's pray for her

Star☆ said...

i'm sorry to hear about that but i do hope she rest in peace.

top