Moving On , trying!

You know, Memories of the time I spent with Samantha is still fresh eventhough I've only spent very limited time with her. I knew her via Maxis Roadshow 2004 in Penang. At that time, she gave me her first impression as a bad girl. But I get to know her slightly better after the 4 days of roadshow. I had to resign from my post since I've received an admission letter to Germany. During the time where they had roadshow in Sunway Pyramid, I was there, mainly to fetch Gabe to work but I get to meet her too. We didn't talk much as Gabe was closer to her. But still I feel her presence and i knew she felt the same way.

One year later, I went home from Germany. I had a mamak outing wif her and Gabe. I had some problems wif my cellphone and she knew many people who can fix it. She's so willingly to help me. I was shy as usual facing girls. I didn't talk much. But i regretted. I thought maybe in the future I had more chance to talk to her. Get to know her better. She's Gabe's and Kelsen's good friend. I knew I missed out alot during my time in Germany. I really want to catch up as soon as I finish my course and return to Malaysia.

She left. Just like that. Kelsen and I were even talking about her when we went shopping before we heard this terrible news. And after that it was an on and off feeling. During daytime, I live my life as usual. But as soon as i return home, I'll think of her. I had people around me leaving me. But never had any friends which are so close in terms of age, to leave just like that. C'mon, is it that hard?? Yes it is, to accept it. I only had 1 picture of her, which is the one taken from the roadshow. But ironically, her image is all over me.

Please everyone, appreciate every person around you. I'm giving lousy advice here as I'm the one unable to do so. I'll miss you always, Sam......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont even appreciate your ex gf and now u say u will try to cherish ppl.....fark off la..
do u noe that u have turn her into someone else..go think abt it..
if u got heart, at least give her a call..she is going thru critical times..in and out from hospital..then hp lost some more..blardy bastard

Douglas said...

Dear Anonymous,

I know who you are, and i bet my readers know who you are. If you want to humiliate yourself in this comment post, u're most welcome to do so. I have nothing against what you say here, that I'm not a good friend and I don't treat certain person well enough. I know I am far from being a good guy.

However, Please look at the post you wanted to comment to. This post is about someone who've past away and giving me a hard time to accept it because she plays a deep role in my life. Each time I look at this post, or the previous one, I will think of her eventhough I've moved on. It's a respect and a remembrance of her.

I dedicated this post to her. That's the least i can do. I can't even attend her funeral and send her off for one last time, which already made me feel bad.

I am just so upset especially knowing that you're also enjoying your life. What is death compare to all your difficulties in life??

You're not just disrespecting Sam, but you also disrespect the owner of this blog!!!

top