Aktuelles

Aktuelles means Updates in German.
I told everyone that I'm very busy. But to be honest, busy is not the actual reason. I mean, I am busy as in i'm working on my project. But the fact is that I am always knocking my head on the wall as I am constantly stuck with ideas. I truly don't understand why I am given such a hard task despite lacking of knowledge. I am not a NERD nor a GEEK, nor a Genius. Anyway the topic of my project is wireless power transmission. In summary, the task is to develop a circuit that can transfer power without any wires attached. In simpler way to understand this, imagine if you can charge your handphone or laptop battery by just walking into a room with no strings attached. Mobile devices such as laptop or cellphone are not 100% "mobile" yet since you still need to charge the chemical cell in order to use for a couple of hours. In the future, you can fully enjoy the 100% mobility of these devices. My project is 100x easier than what i've described but it's at least 100x harder than doing those exams. Anyway if you want to know more you can simple type in google "wireless power transmission" or "inductive power transfer" for more information. Apparently the people in MIT have done alot of research on those and advancing alot in development.

Yesterday I had 4 hours of basketball 3 on 3. Normally I am very slack because I don't have enough stamina to play seriously and I'm always lack of confidence. Yesterday I was stimulated by someone who claim to be "expert" . He aint expert. He can shoot well, but lack of skills and most importantly and the most crucial part, he was a very selfish player and that hits up my fire. I was in the same team with him during the first match, and i couldn't stand the way he played. I was so frustrated and I decided to show him some quality basketball the second match along with my 2 other teammates which we had a very good team spirit. A combination of nice passes and good finishes, plus once in a while i do some freestyle, this shuts his mouth! State player?? My ASS!!! You can't even beat me.

Basketball is in my roots. I know most of my basketball kaki had given up on basketball but I can never forget basketball in my life. I am going to play even when i start working. My dad was a state player when he was 6 foot tall and much younger. So, when i'm back in malaysia, please please find tme to play basketball with me!!

That's for the project and basketball. Lets talk football. The flying dutchmen were sinked, Azzuries wall of defence have been destroyed, Napoleon French were disarmed, and Portugal once again failed to deliver. Yesterday the Ottoman's Turk fall in the hands of Germany. To be honest, The team that impressed me the most were the Russians. Lets see if they can revenge a 4-1 defeat against Spain. But nevertheless, I have been on the German side, and though they don't play well in many matches, they still somehow found a way through. Like what the Astro Supersport's Paul said, the Germans have a different formula in knockout tournaments.

How did i know what they say?? Because instead of watching German TV, i watched most of the matches on streaming TV, and guess what...I get to watch supersport here lolx. What a joke, came all the way here to watch Malaysian channel.

Oh Shebby singh, what a joke!
Btw, it's Philip Lahm not "Phillip lamb" and Schweinsteiger not "Swansteiger". Also, one funny comment from Shebby..." Rustu couldn't get CLOSER to KLOSE".

The only time i watched in Public viewing was the opening match of Germany against Poland.

So much about football. Like the experts say, if germany don't improve the way they play, based on the performance of Spain/Russia, they'll stand no chance against those two teams.

Btw, I have also bought new bed sheets and pillow sheets.
Chun or not?? believe me I sleep better with those on.
A closer look at the pattern....


COFFEE TEA OR ME????

lolx......

2 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

ei u wet bet ke... why u change ur blanket n pillow case huh?

im waiting for u to play bball... takde kaki here too. Zzzz

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. my douglas.. ur bed sheet so cute wan.. got double pillows some more.. anyway.. nice bed sheet.. hope you'll sleep tight and may thing goes on smoothly for u! take care ;o)

top