All in One

Man, its too long I didn't update that I don't know where to start. But I'll make sure I'll include all the important agenda from the last update till now. I don't even know where I end last time and I'm lazy to read my own post again.

So, lets start with serious stuff first. So, finally! really Finally!!! I am 2 steps away from graduating. One is to hand up the Thesis document OFFICIALLY to the examination committee, and the other is the presentation. Considering this is my first Real Important presentation, and despite it will only last for 20mins ++, I still splash some money to get a suitable dressing. So, I can forget about LV, Gucci, Armani etc...Then I can forget about Pierre Cardin, Bugatti, Hugo Boss CK, etc etc. But I don't want to go pasar or some cheap shop to get chaplak slack and pants. So, the brand that I went for is ESPRIT. I bought pair of slack pants and shirt for 80EUR. Don't question me is it worth it or not. I'll answer u now. YES. Firstly, considering that the original price are 50Euro for the shirt and 80Euro for the pants, it's definately a good deal. Secondly, most likely I'll be in Masters. Otherwise work. Either one of them, I need to have a proper formal wear. So why not spend now? This is how I MIGHT dress for the presentation. What MIGHT not occur is that I MIGHT not wear the coat, since I obviously can't dress better than the Professor right??



Yes yes, you can't see the shirt and pants. I will take pics of them when I have my tripod ok?? It's damn freaking hard to take it without a help of someone else or tripod. Unless, u just want to see the shirt and pants...not me posing with it. Well, then I'll be damn disappointed lolx.

Wuts next?? Yeah. I've booked my flight back. Sadly I don't want to announce it here. I'll let my close friends know bout it. As you might wonder why am I so low profile this time, well honestly I am not really excited to come back other than being able to celebrate CNY with my family. Anyhow, I will announce when the timing is right.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say thank you to my lovely guitar for accompanying me throughout the 1 1/2 years. Because of the guitar(and also other factor), my skills have improved and I found back my interest in MAKING music which was lost since form 4/5. Oh, it's not dead, just that I sold it to someone else. Well, I have to since its gonna be troublesome to bring home. I hope the new owner will take good care of it.


Wut else? Ahh yeah. The other day, a few of us visited a German's baking fest to welcome the month of christmas. Its a tradition to bake cookies during this month. Of course we(me, Jia Uei, Quan Wei, Adrian) also participated in baking cookies. Well, the outcome wasn't as expected but hey take note that the four of us are engineers and have NO experience in baking! But we did enjoy the process of doing it. The funny part is that we don't even listen to instructions at all. We were told to use hand to mix the ingredients, we used the mixer machine instead. In the end it turns out that we have to use extra flour coz it doesn't stick and consequently affect the texture of the product after baking. The recipe book stated clearly to make it into a dimension of 8x20x3cm, and the best thing is that we actually took a RULER to measure it lolx. The worse thingy is that we actually forgot to put SUGAR in our ingredient lolx!!!!! Imagine cookies without sugar?!!! haha!!!


This is our intended cookies :-





This is where we were told to use hand, but fark it, why do we create the mixer if we don't use it lolx!!



Honestly until this stage we were still full of hopes that we can surprise everyone...still looks good



Before baking. Hmm, still doesn't look that bad despite having too much flour around.




This is after baking. WTF? wut is that??

See what is professionally done??



This is what i called cookies...


Aha....well we do have some remaining mixture, so we decided not to waste it and we made the Jalur Gemilang Cookies.....yeah!!



Well haha...clearly baking cookies is not our thing.

4 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

Nice to hear from your update bro~
nice shirt u have there, can't farking wait for your home coming~

all the best to ur presentation, take care

Douglas said...

thank you bro...thanks for the support...yeah man I can't wait to hang out wif u n Gabe again...

nsw2012 said...

BILA BALIK?

Douglas said...

told you in ur facebook inbox..

top