Updates

Man, I'm really in debts in terms of blog post. I mean, I had alot of things to update and I've told some of them that I would update but everytime I'm just lazy or finding excuse not to do so. Its year end and I'm suppose to do a annual round up of the year just like in the past. In addition to that this year I would do a 4 years round up in Duisburg, Germany. Oh by the way, I proudly announce that I've unofficially finished my studies. Unofficial because I still have to wait for my marks to be sent to the examination commitee and then wait for my certificates.

Ok I'll at least do a short update here. I've been seriously enjoying my last days in Germany. But first let me talk about the serious stuff first -- The presentation and Thesis. After 4 months of hard work, it's finally done. It's finally handed in to the Uni. It's finally there. The slack shirt and pants I bought for just for the presentation paid off. I didn't wear the coat but I wore my blue blazer, which made me look 70% formal and 30% casual. The presentation started early as everyone was there already, though there're people who are late. Normally in our Uni for bachelor thesis, only the people from that department will attend plus 1 or 2 professors. In my case, there were 3 Prof, 4 Dr Eng, and about 20 others. Ok there're not here just for my thesis, they have event after that. But it made me felt very tense as I've never seen so many high ranked people in a bachelor thesis presentation before. Anyway, I still did what i'm suppose to do, I was abit nervous in the beginning, but after a while I was fine. The speech went well, and the question session went well but there's one Prof who's not involve in my thesis, asked blardy deep questions, as if I'm a PhD student. But the good thing is that my supervisor spotted the difficulty of that questions and answered for me. Other than that, I tackled every other question well. I'm not sure bout the Professors, but for the colleagues in my department, they were satisfied and they praise my good presentation, including the boss. Ok he mentioned there're parts where i could have done better but in overall it was good.

After the presentation on wednesday, I was like suddenly lost of goal in life di lolx. I mean i had this feeling that i'm suddenly free from everything. On thursday n friday i was like just sleeping and playing PES at home. Good thing is that on Wednesday itself I went Bochum to visit Tharsis and he treat me a "nice" spanish meal and starbucks. Saturday I went Essen for shopping(window) and the famous annual christmas market. After that a tiring badminton session. Today I had an outing with friends in a cozy coffee bar and then a walk in Duisburg's christmas market. For Christmas this year, I will have a small Racklett party(some sort of BBQ cheese thingy) and a Siedler(a type of boardgame) session. I mean in this 4 years, I never had a good Christmas celebration except for 2005 where I was in Ireland. Throughout this 2 weeks holiday I had some plans already. I mean, I've been really enjoying my life in this few months comparing to the whole 4 years. Honestly, if its not my parents and CNY and meeting friends, I would start to think this place is more suitable for me. Yes I do admit I've been dying to come home and complaining bout it all the time. I guess all I can say is that the money factor is bothering me. I don't want to waste anymore of my parents money so lets do it quick and finish it. Of course some people ask me to try to get a job here, but I didn't take it seriously because right now my primary plan is to do masters. Depending on where my masters is, I might then consider working here if I'm studying masters in Germany. Yes I still face the language and culture barrier, but this I felt is the least problem of all.

Anywayz, nobody knows what will the future be. So let it be......

0 comments:

top