Round up the year of 2008

Woohoo. Another round up. Nah this year its nothing special, quite flat. But somehow I'm really excited to write this post. Well just for an introduction. I'm not just going to round up the year, but i'm going to have a post to round up the 4 years journey to pursue my bachelor degree in Germany. I guess the main adrenaline source is the fact that i'm finally done. I actually read the last years, and i remember i really wrote it with a jiwang heart. This year i'll write it in a neutral heart. Also, I think I'll write this post first as I have christmas post, which I'm still waiting for pics from a friend. So here it goes...

January
I've started my internship. Was really a noob there. Asking questions until probably they feel like kicking me out di. Get exposed to DOTA because of Oliver, Nikki and Adrian during Christmas 2007. Abit addicted la, but at least I don't talk DOTA when I'm not playing it.

February
The fourth CNY I missed. However it was not that bad since we had a dinner in a chinese restaurant and I went for a CNY party organized by the Uni. Was quite boring actually as I remember the highlights was they called a bunch of GUAI LOU to perform wushu. The fun part was that there was live music and pretty cool music. Had my first expensive haircut in a salon. Cost me 18EURO but he did it quite professionally. Great hair cut. Valentines was emotional as usual, but I manage to get it through with minimal pain compare to the past years. And first time i wore Phua Choo Kang's yellow boots and helmet lolx.

March
Kelsen came over to Germany. We gayed alot in the room and we went Cologne to have some nice pork knuckles and night scene pics. Didn't know Kel was so talented in photography. Sadly, one of the days where he was here, we received a really bad news where we learned that our friend Samantha passed away in a tragic accident. I had some exams to do i remember so we cannot travel far, but good thing is that despite his visit, I still manage to score well in those 3 papers. Thanks to the determination in the library.

April
Starting my second task in the Institute. My birthday but was flat. Nothing much. A buffet lunch celebration. But I'm thankful enough to have friends who celebrated and wished me. Next year probably I'm gonna have a poolside party. Still planning. Oh yeah I shaved my hair lolx. Kelsen's farewell home. Though I wasn't able to sent him off, but we did have a long chat before he left Finland.

May
Spent quite alot of time writing blog and making funny post/pics. Internship was finally over. But immediately start with project work. Was quite into cooking at that time. Made some good foods. Watch Man Utd won double. Got some health problems, but later found out that it wasn't anything serious.

June
After so long, I finally get to play some basketball. Start watching Euro 2008 like mad. Went to Bon Odori(maybe not la but its some Jap fair) with Nikki and Eriko. Those two fellas were like cats and dogs and its really funny listening to them arguing in German.

July
The month of Electronics failure. First my keyboard. Then my laptop TFT screen. Then speakers. Other side of it, My bro finally graduated. Sent Edwin off. Though we only have 1 month ++ to hang out, but finally get to play basketball. Somehow basketball is the sport I'm always interested in.

August
Emotional. Fully emotional month. But anyhow still get to enjoy some of the moments. Bought a new PMP with a super cool earphones. Best earphones ever invested. Lots of olympics. Watch it day and night. Made loh mai kai. Was really cool. Tharsis's birthday celebration. Officially start my Thesis and counting days.

September
Ultra Emotional month lolx. But slowly adapting to it. slowly letting it go. Just started the Thesis so was busy reading on stuff. Flooded with problems but solve it one by one. The last month I stayed in Kammerstrasse. Really nostalgic.

October
Living a nomad life. But its turning point. I mean since I don't have my room, I actually went out more and meet up people more. Have more time to hang out outside. Can't remember exactly what I've done, but I remember it was outing after outing. Was quite busy with my thesis too and struggle it with at some point. But I manage to handle it well.

November
Had my haircuit which looks like william soo. Again lots of gatherings, parties, badminton every week. Went shopping and got a wallet. Was tempted by the Zara blazer, but in the end didn't get it.

December
Final stage of my thesis. Pretty stressed-up but manage to get it through finally. Had my first serious presentation which turns out to be relatively good. Went to Kajin's place for baking party, made my first ever cookies in my life, but failed however. Hang out in Christmas Market in Duisburg, Essen, and Bochum with Jia-Uei, Tharsis, Adrian, Jason, and many others. Played badminton every weekend and even played badminton when it was -2degrees lolx. Had a great christmas eve and christmas(which i'll update it later) and also a good new year's eve.

Overall,
Positive :
1.)Completing my Internship,Project,Thesis and finally finish my studies
2.)Guitar and Cooking skills improve even more
3.)playing PES ALOT!(get to play in Barcelona FC yeah!!!)
4.)Meet many new friends like Edwin, Ricky, Kajin, Quan Wei, Soon Wei and many more...
5.)Meet up with Kelsen again in Germany.
6.)Meet up with Nikki and Eriko in Duesseldorf, Oli came down to visit me!
7.)Had my first hair cut in a salon in Germany
8.)Did alot of sports this year
9.)Spend even more money!!!
10.)Wonderful Christmas and New Year

Negative :
1.)Still very emo sometimes
2.)Still couldn't control my temper, poor anger management
3.)Lost some friends
4.)Rush things too much, screwed up some good stuff
5.)Lost my room lolx...
6.)Waste alot of time doing stupid things
7.)still as "squarish" as I am

Happy 2009!!!!

0 comments:

top