Emo Emo Emo...

It's been a while since I talk about my Emotional part of my life. It's been all about outings, traveling in the last few post. I actually have lots of things to share.

Anyway a lil update first. It could be the weather in HK that affects me, but on Monday I felt super hot in KL, I mean BURNING HOT! And then on Tuesday and Wednesday I was feeling headache and dizzy. All I did was sleep and eat thats all. Can't even stay in front of the PC for more than 5 mins. Paracetemol only help to ease the pain for short period. Good things I recovered on Thursday. But on Thursday I had quarrel with my mom which is one of the emo problem. On Friday my friend Jia Uei and Sally came back from Germany and I spent the whole day with them in Midvalley. They brought back my Bachelor Certificates and a set of "siedler von Catan" for me. At night we had dinner with Quan Wei's family. Later I joined the usual board game gang at Little Tree Cafe in Kuchai Lama. I think Little Tree Cafe should give us a VIP card since we're like regular customer.

Well thats bout the updates. I actually felt emo because of family and "friends" issue. In general I would say that when you're most of the time at home doing nothing, you'll start to think alot. My mom, she treats me like a kid. I mean, I'm happy that she's being protective and caring, but a bit too much I felt. I'm a couple of days to 24 and I'm already an adult. I don't ask for anything, I just want my mom to treat me like an adult. Every night I hang out with friends till late, she'll try her best to stay up and wait for me, eventhough she's extremely tired. I noe she just want me to be safe, but as I said, I'm already 24!!! I've struggled but survived throughout my 4 years in Germany, and I'm more than capable of handling my ownself. Hey, I'm not asking her to totally back off from my life, just hoping that she'll understand that there're lots of things in life she couldn't control anymore. She have to let go and let me explore my own life. Many other things that she've done that made me felt like I'm a kid, which is hard for me to explain.

Right, that's the family issue. Well nothing much about the friends issue actually, just one or two of my friends. This issue is even harder to express out, but in summary I can say is that history repeats very easily if we don't control the situation well.

This week Kelsen came back but didn't get to hang out with him much. Each time I meet this 'old dead'(老死) of mine, I'll sure tell him lots of story about my life, the hidden part of it. Sigh! I'm just lack of confidence in my own life and I'm poor in emotion management! Man, good thing I'm still single, otherwise my partner would be suffering being with a person like me!!!

Fark myself!!

0 comments:

top