you gain, you lose too.....

I was with my usual hangout gang today. But before that I had a gathering dinner at PJ State with my German class friends. Then after that we hang out at Jaya one Old Town White Coffee, we were planning on a birthday dinner this Sunday. Then here comes the sad thing...

Nah, actually wasn't something really that bad. Just that when I reach home and after my bath, I sat down on my lazy chair and start having some thoughts again. Like I've mentioned in my previous post, the most dangerous situation is that you're alone at home coz ur mind will start playing tricks on you. Well, 4 years in Germany, i've really sacrifice alot. My sacrifice are in terms of my friends network. Well, don't even need to talk about the possible new friends i would have made if i stayed back, but even those from high skul now, its getting distanced apart.

I had this idea of meeting up all my ex skul mates, especially those where i was once close to them. I mean I've been distanced with my friends since form 4, and i know i have to blame myself for that. Now that i want to meet up with them, i just felt shy and awkward. For so long we've not been in contact, suddenly ask them to meet up...i mean it sounds weird right??

Well luckily we are in facebook era. I've been actively adding friends and sending them message. I guess that's the best way to start catching up with them, before we meet up face to face. Otherwise it would be quite a cold situation if we just meet up like that...

Anyway, today is April fools day. I dont expect any of my friends to fool me since we're all grown up now. But I guess I wouldn't mind being pranked once in a while..

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY

0 comments:

top