That thingy again

Its been awhile since the Emo thingy strikes, but it strikes again last week. I find it quite "dangerous" being alone at home doing nothing, because the mind will get bizarre. Honestly I think i fear the loneliness more than any other things, and i hate being Emo especially when I'm getting older. I'm freaking 24 this year and still can't control my Emo.

Ahh fuck it! I have more serious things to talk about in this post.

In my previous post, I talked about the German board game i brought back. Initially I bought it because its the perfect souvenir from Germany because :

1.) While in Germany this board game is one of my hobby
2.) This version is the German Edition which features the map of germany and its significant landmark
3.) Nothing else represent Germany than this board game

I never thought that my hommies around here love that game so much. We played almost 3-4 times a week for the past 2 weeks. At first it was only the 3 of us - Gabe, Dave and me but now even Sheng Wa and Khian Foo joined in. If i knew that it is such a hot cake, I would have brought back the original set which is more challenging and interesting. Its hard to explain the difference but I'm trying hard to get the original set all the way from Germany. Jia-Uei is coming back on the 28th this month so I hope he can get me one set.






But I truly hope we don't do it too often it'll get board easily. There're few expansion set actually and I see if they can bring it back for me or not la.


EXAMPLES OF EXPANSION SET : -





Well speaking about this addictive board game, it all started like this :





The pic above shows 2 sets of the game with 3 players each. These are my kaki Siedler in Germany. The picture below is when we played one of the expansion set (Cities and Knights). This expansion set basically allows every kingdom to build soldiers and enhancement to the city such as knowledge development or economic growth etc. I've only played once with them and it took us 3 hours to play and still no winners yet. We have to leave it because we were catching the last train home.



Well, enough of the board game. Lets just hope my friend can bring one set back for me.

Another update,

GUITAR!!!

finally!

Well, its the low end cheap semi-acoustic guitar, but for this price this sounds pretty good, even better than the black one i had in Germany.



So frenz, I've told you I enjoy just sitting around playing the guitar and sing eventhough I'm still amateur and I don't have a good voice. Please please call me if you're also interested in doing the same thing.

0 comments:

top