two weeks but felt nth

Stuck in the past. Sighz, it's bout 2 weeks i've been back in germany. Somehow I'm part of my brain is not moving along wif my body and time. During day time, I'm suppose to be busy attending lectures and all. Yes I do, I'm in lectures but sometimes it'll just spark up my memories. Well we're learning Basic Electronic Devices today, and we're doing like an introduction to it which talk bout Physics and Chemistry. Bohr's atomic model and blablabla....Guess wat?!!!! it makes me think of the time i spent in KTAR n setapak. Then my darling comes. I remember i used to day dream in A-level(tht's why my result sux) and always hope breaktime comes soon so i can see my darling. When i was staying in prima setapak, my darling will come and sometimes overnight in my place. I really enjoy those time though we had lots of quarrel.

Thats during the day time. During night time, I'll start thinking of the night life I had in the past 2 months in KL where my day starts at 4pm and ends at 6am. Between 12am till 4am I'll be mostly with my darling suppering or just hanging out in her place. I've been listening to David tao's newest album which was given to me during the first day itself from my darling. Oh btw i felt a lil upset when i just realized that david tao's concert is gonna be held 2moro. So near yet so far. If only i could skip another 2 weeks of lesson and go for this concert, esp wif my darling. Anyway thats how life is. U can expect everything to go ur way. Hope those ppl who can attend his concert will enjoy themselves and hope DT will also put up a good performance. Recently my darling wrote bout songs and the meaning of it. I actually did a post on that last time. Certain songs reminds me of her and certain songs describes my life with her. I relate songs to our daily life alot. Gosh, i just miss her so much. Long distance is never easy but i think both of us are quite determined to hold on to it. well after all it's just 1 year ++. If time theory is proven correct, then i'll be able to see her very soon. Oh btw for those who don't know wats time theory, the first law says "Time passes very fast" and 2nd law says "happy time passes even faster". All i can do now is to study hard and make sure everything goes smooth, then i'll be back in no time.

Sighz, I actually felt bad. My darling sms me almost everyday, call me with her hotlink, email me and so on. She've done so much for me but I felt I've not done enough for her. I have to catch up. I don't want her to love me less and eventually lose her again. It took me quite some time to found wat i've lost 2 years ago. It's even harder than finding nemo lolzzz. And i really don't want to lose her again. I guess in this 2 years, only one thing that i can say. I realize after being apart for 2 years and now back 2gether, we will appreciate each other more and more. for the next 1 or 2 years, it's gonna be a test for us. If we survive it, i guess nth else could separate us apart.

Hah. I guess my style of blogging changed again. Last time i post sad stuff, then i post some farnee plus some emotional stuff. Now it's mostly bout my darling. Sorry readers for freezing u guys up. this is wat i felt at the moment so this is wat i blog bout lorr. K la stop now la. If not even summer can be winter in KL!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huiyohhhh....hou " lam" ooooo~~~ wish u two "sky long earth long" ya~~

Anonymous said...

eeee

top