Updates for november/december

In my last post I talk about how my darling treats me. Well sadly she commented that she's not that good as wat i described. But I wanna say, wat i've posted in the previous post are all true words from my heart.

Sighz, we had a few quarrels already for the last few days though. But the reason is because we loved each other 2 much. I don't know how to describe why we quarrel. It's like we care 4 each other too much till we have different opinion on how should things works. But it's settled now. Well, I want to apologize to my darling 4 giving her such a hard time when she's already trying her best. I'm sorry darling.

Lets don't go into details on all the sad stuff since now we're ok already. Today my darling had a haircut and a new dye. Hehe she looks so cute with this hairstyle and of course she looks cute even with her old hairstyle but i luv both the old or the new. Basically i luv everything bout her hehe. lets not get freezed up first. here's a pic of her new hairstyle/dye...

isn't she cute??

ritez, now back 2 me. I finally bought a canvas bag. I've been talking bout it even before I came back to malaysia and i was thinking of getting one in malaysia but couldn't get any. I've actually searched duisburg and Duesseldorf lots of times b4 but just couldn't get a cheap and good one. I nearly wanted to get an Esprit but it cost around 49euro. wtf?? Oh forgot to mention my darling was so crazy that she nearly wanted to get the RM200 Esprit bag for me when i'm still in malaysia. Luckily i stop her from doing so coz RM200 is just 2 expensive and i don't want her to waste so much money. She loves me so much and i know that, so do i. oh the bag i'm talkin bout...lolz suddenly tok bout my darling di. The bag it's one of those clearance sale stuff. Basically it's an old design and nobody wants it anymore so the price slashes. It's from dockers btw. I won't state the price here, let u judge....
Well just ignore the blardy words on the bag. Well, now that i'm having a lil timeout from my labs and studies, I'm now busy working on my darling's christmas present. I can't take a pic of the christmas present becoz it's suppose to be a suprise for her. but i can giv a slight preview. it's a DIY stuff.See the coin on the left?? it's a 1 cent coin. the right side is one of those paper swan that i've folded which is quite equivalent to the size of the 1cent coin. Lolz, it's not easy to do such small stuff u knoe. Well, i hope my darling will like the christmas gift. Besides that, i also got her a swarovski crystal pendant necklace. Sorry can't post up the pic either coz i don't want her to know how it looks like. Also heard that she bought something for me. I felt so touched but also guilty that she spent quite alot of money on this gift. I luv her so much not just bcoz she buy stuff 4 me, but all the effort and things she've done for me. I luv ya baby 4ever n ever.

1 comments:

terrenie said...

yerrr...darlin...y u out my pic??but i dun mind le..lolzzzz...anyway im happy that u have a bag...finally..!!!haha..hope u like the bag that bought...its a simple and nice...hehe...btw,i cant wait 4 my present..make it fast..

top