just blog, no specific title

I just felt like blogging. I'm about to go to bed actually but just couldn't sleep at the moment. Thought of reading something to make me feel sleepy but don't seem to have any interest in any books or reading materials i have. Then i thought maybe i could read back at those post that i've written in the past.

There was one day after my darling read Da Godfathar's blog bout the low class human thingy. She enjoyed it alot and she told me it was funny and also suggested to me that i should write those kinda post once in a while like the one i did it for the world cup. The thing is, I really can't and i don't know why. I mean i really don't have the inspiration to write those funny entertaining blogs at the moment.

Nothing happen to me but somehow i felt a lil down. I guess I missed her too much. I'm sure there are alot of ppl especially those that their boyfriend/girlfriend are far away from them. I really missed her so damn much and I just wish there's a teleportation system which allows me to teleport myself back home right away or teleport her over here. I've been looking at her pics everyday, those that we took during the holidays and those she sent to me once in a while. I just never get tired of those pics. Thats why to those who had their bf/gf always by their side or at least near them, appreciate those times u can spend wif ur bf/gf.

I guess I'm the same old me again, emotional.

3 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin..i know its hard for both of us..but im aint giving up..we shud now do what we are doing in the best way we could and look towards our future..thinking abt the past too much wouldnt do any good though the moments are good...i too think of the hols but im moving forward for our future so i hope u can think abt our memoirs together but also move on by concentrating in anything ur up 2 ..k?

Anonymous said...

damn, missing someone is always the worst thing to do. like me here all the time everything seems bored. mayb she's bored of seeing me too but i'm not. i'm always longing to see her and spend time with her but she just dont feel it.
aih, those post are basically done to describe some people that i know and feel they are those type. haha the main point is to discriminate them.

terrenie said...

missing someone is really the worst thing..its like teriblely stuck in time..how i wish i was a rich chic wit loads of cash to get to Germany and pay him a suprise visit..arghh..its killing me so much..
haiya..discriminate them as much as u want..hehe...coz they deserve it..!!!

top