wasn't a great hols....

for the past 2 months, I've been waiting to have my christmas and new year holiday. I was working like a cow in a farm with all those labs and i finally get to rest. Although I know I won't be going anywhere for the break, but i'm still looking forward to it.

Now that it's almost over, it's time to do some evaluations. My ex roomies Oliver and Pai Ling came down to my town to visit me. I've not met Oli for a long long time. Had a good time wif him. You know it's funny coz when we were roomies, we don't talk much to each other, but now it's like we're damn good frenz.

Then come Christmas. Christmas was ok as I talked to my darling over the phone. After christmas it was some boring days. I do nothing at home. I read some books but i'm not going anywhere wif it. I'm kinda trying hard to recall wat i've studied and i don't even remember anything. I eat either fried rice, fried mee or pizza everyday. So sick of it but i'm just lazy to go get some meat to cook. You know u hav to chop the meat, wash it, marinate it, cook with the correct ingredients and all, it's just so much work. For the fried rice I just fry it with onions garlic sausages eggs veges and rice. I usually cook 2-3 portion so i can keep for the next meals.

It was different new year this year. I usually go duesseldorf river for countdown and fireworks but this year I just stayed in the room calling my darling. We chat for 2 hours and it was a great chat because we talked bout the past and the present, a lil bout the future. I knoe most of you will find my new year celeb boring, but to me it's special. After all i remember during the countdown last 2 years, I was thinking bout my darling all the time. Honestly i don't fancy countdowns because i hate being in crowded places and i don't really like fireworks display because it's damn noisy but i do enjoy those with my darling. The only countdown i really enjoyed was merdeka eve 2003 where i went countdown wif my darling in Sunway Pyramid.

Well, sounds great right?? yeah those are the good moments. Here come some bad moments. I had 2 big quarrel wif my darling over this 2 weeks. Though i did mentioned before that quarrels are good but we were kinda over the limit. It wasn't her fault and i know she did not blame me, but i blame myself for being such a jerk. Sorry darling. I'm glad she forgive me.

Besides quarreling, I had quite a few nightmares these days. Sometimes i dream of me and my darling in some sad dramatic scene, or sometimes i just dream of myself being involved in some fight or accident. I find it hard to sleep during my first part of my sleep. I went to bed, start dreaming and poof..i had nightmares and i awake. the 2nd part usually is better because i don't dream anymore. I don't know wat's wrong wif me. Usually if that day i had nightmares i'll wake up wif a headache. that sux big time.

I don't enjoy this holiday that much. But i think things will be worse when school starts. I have a few more labs to go and my finals in around 2 months time. After my exams, i have 2 weeks again but i will be busy looking for an internship. my life is getting harder now!!!!

1 comments:

terrenie said...

1stly im sorry for being that lousy..hope you would forgive me le..lolzzz...

top