thank you, merci, danke

I would like to make a general statement, that 90% of those studying/living overseas would pretty much miss home and stuff that you couldn't get it here. Examples like food, dairy products, stationary and so on. Maybe i was wrong bout others but for me, i pretty much miss everything in Malaysia. Somehow the noodles made in malaysia is tastier than the noodles here, even the pen n notepad i use in malaysia makes me feel more comfortable lolz.

Today one of my Malaysian friend Tharsis return from his 2 1/2 weeks of christmas break in Malaysia. He brought me something that was given by my darling. I was so happy to see those present. I love her and I love everything that she gave me. Though it was what i requested, but you know she'll beautify it so it looks really nice. I requested her to buy some pilot pens for me because i'm quite used to the pilot pen since high school itself. Besides it was also indirectly because of pilot pen that brought our first meeting. During high school, we can't go far away due to transport difficulties but we are so determined to hang out especially during sundays. Sometimes after school we'll head to the nearest popular bookshop just to walk around doing nothing lolz. It reminds me of those time where we always buy pilot pens for each other. Those were the days in high school.

I'll post up the pics...

I was expecting those pilot pen to be just put in a plastic bag but instead my darling use a lovely cute gift box to contain it with a lil small msg card in it. A simple gift but a very beautiful one. Thank you darling.

  • I was touched when my darling bought me the casio watch because it's an expensive watch.
  • I was touched when my darling gave me the renoma wallet because it was beautiful and it's expensive too.
  • I was touched when she gave me a scarf because she knows that winter is coming and it shows she care for me alot.
  • I was touched when she bought boxers for me because it shows we're so close to each other and so intimate.
  • I was touched when my darling calls me everyday to wish me a good morning and to wake me up sometimes for class.
  • I was touched when my darling send some cute mms to make me happy.
  • I was touched when my darling calls me to share her probs or her happiness with me because it means that I mean alot to her.
  • I was touched when she nag me to work hard on my studies or be strong when i'm down because she wants the best out of me.
  • I was touched because my darling accepts my weakness and admires my strength.

most importantly, I was touched because there are billions of men on earth, but she choose to love me. I love you my dear.

ps : this post is purely dedicated to my darling and no intention to hurt/offend anyone's feeling or it's not to show off. sorry for freezing up everyone here.

4 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin im so touched that u also choose me when there is oceans of chics..darlin..see la..u made sheng wa jealous...hope thgs would be good for him...

Star☆ said...

^^;;

yiren, know why i seldom comment yur blog? i read it all the time but dunno what to comment la..

most of the time froze adi, that's why can't type. =P

HAHAHAHAH. just teasing. XP

Anonymous said...

lolz...

1stly darlin this blog is not to make anyone jealous it's just one of the ways to show my appreciation to u...

2ndly lolz i'm sorry i was just tryin to help since it's so hot in msia...nah joking

exams coming soon so the next few blogs could be a negative one....

Anonymous said...

haha.. actually, these few days not so hot cuz it's raining almost everyway. and thanks to that, sick adi. *rofl*

nonono, post positive. i'd rather read happy post. =)

top