you'll always hav to pay a price

I believe every good things or bad things that happen to you, you'll sure have to pay a price for it sooner or later. I've had a streak of nightmares already since last week and it never stops. Some people sleep very soundly at night and they hardly have dreams. It's like they're in a "dead" condition when they're asleep. Others, like me, will have dreams when we go to bed. I have never stop dreaming when i'm at night. It can be a very childish dreams, a fantasy, or some real situation based on what had happen on me, or sometimes,(the most scary part) the dreams i made actually came true after a few days. those dreams that came true, sad to say, are mostly bad dreams.

My first nightmare in this streak of nightmares was bout me in a condition where i get blind. then it goes from me entering exam hall without any preparation at all to even dreaming of me being killed. The worse part of it was that those dreams look so real. I bounce from my dreams and touch every part of my body, then i told myself "what a relief i'm still in one piece". Sometimes i get confused if i'm in a dream or i'm real. I know it sounds like some matrix and dreamworld thingy, but it's scary for sure.

Nowadays, if i wake up in the middle of the night, i'll definately felt hungry. Maybe i'm used to the lifestyle i had during the summer break in Malaysia. I remember having a full meal at 12am, and then another full meal at 2am and 4am respectively. This is how crazy i was. Well, besides missing the night life in malaysia and the nice 24 hours hawkers, the main reason is because I spend most of my night supper with my darling. She bring me around KL to seek for the finest midnight hawker food. Though it has been three months already but I'm still missing it so much. Felt like it just happen yesterday. See this is the price i have to pay for having such a wonderful holidays, and now i have to suffer because I missed those moments so much and all i can do is to hope for time to pass faster so i can be back in malaysia again.

Sighz, it's time to work hard again as exams ar just around the corner. Wish me luck, dun wish me all da best because I really need lots of luck.

1 comments:

terrenie said...

hmm..ur post sounds so negative..
i just can say that if u work hard enuf for ur exams then u will be rewarded and i dun blieve luck..luck is for gamblers not for students esp in exams..just put all u can in ur studies k..simple:if u study then u will noe how 2 answer those Q but if u dont then ur so fark up like me..haha..(u noe wat i mean)

top