It's the middle of September. As I've mentioned b4, September has always been a wonderful month for me, except this month. It's really a season of loneliness for me. Like what wenni said, 孤单和寂寞是有分别的。 Lonely and being alone are different things. Yesterday I took out my David Tao's Soul Power live HK concert VCD and rewatch it. I always said that music can really define my emotion, but i should make it clearer, LIVE unplugged music defines it even more precisely. In 2003, I attended David Tao's concert in Malaysia, which is why i had so much memories when i rewatch this VCD. Though i was only able to get the HK version, but it's almost similar. The concert happened on the 13th September 2003. 13th Sept 2001 was the day when i had my first kiss. 13th September 2006 was the day I recover the luv I've lost. What a coincidence. 13th Sept 2007, nothing much but just me in my quiet room, having flashbacks and thoughts, living in such a lonely atmosphere, listening to songs which really turned my mood upside down.

So far, my mood has been down day by day. The only thing I felt worth being happy was the conference chat session on Thursday and The Wii session last Sunday. We had a super long conference skype chat involving friends from US, UK, Germany and Finland. We chat from around 8.30pm german time till 2am german time. Though there are about 60% of crap talking and singing, but I really enjoyed it after such a long time we din have such a chat. I mean, most of us are in a different part of the globe, we never had the chance to really listen to each other's voice together at the same time. I really miss those time spent with the sj4pians, especially break times during A-level. As for the Wii session, i get to meet new ppl, and played Wii for the first time. Had muscle ache right after the session, but no regrets.

Honestly I am starting to lose grip on my own life. Emotions are taking command of my body. Remember I've always said, human splits into 2 part, the emotional part and the rational part. Sometimes it's clear what we're suppose to do, but Emotionally, we're reluctant to accept it. I know my weakness well, and I know previously I was just making up false hopes and refusing to leave the past as it is. I realized, and i'll do whatever it's needed to do to march forward. Whether I like it or not, I know i have to let go...........

1 comments:

wenni_y said...

September.. season of loneliness eh? hmm.. i guess it's a season where you'll easily get mood swing if u din plan your time wisely.. i can understand your feeling.. cos i suddenly had that feeling too when month of December is approaching.. the month which I feared the most.. but i guess now i don't have strong feeling anymore.. just home sick i guess.. feel like going back to retrieve my memory that once i was trying hard to forget it.. weird eh? recently i keep listing to gary chao's my way.. dunno why when i listen to it, i felt touched and emo.. but it's very nice though.. so a recommendation to you! hehe..

top