memory retrieve in progress

Wualalala....here i am again. Was suppose to start a full throttle study today but as usual, I fail myself. No worries, I'm gonna stay at the library from 1pm till 6pm 2moro, hopefully lolz. So what did i do today? Nothing!!! lolz. Well a lil of window shopping in ebay and some on9 shops. Guess what's on my list this time? Guitar yeap! I already hav a classical guitar but i wanted an acoustic guitar(semi-acoustic preferred). I seen one, Harley Benton 89EUR, cheap and good. Another one Fender also at that price but doesn't have the band EQ. Sighz, in the end i gave up the idea. Don't ask me the reason, coz i couldn't find one myself.

I had a short chat wif wenni via skype today. All in a sudden i felt like having a webcam chat today. While chatting, i was browsing thru my precious pics. I decided to show her some and gosh it really digs up all the memories especially the time right after A-level. I told her maybe i should upload some of it. So here are the pics wif description......Lets go wif the time frame

2004
Mr Lim YS....the best chem teacher ever!!!!...


















Almost towards the end of the last semester...our sj4p family photo...attendance not so complete though...











Left: The last day of A-level..me n nD wif our TAR shirts being signed allover...btw we wore that shirt into the exam hall...though childish but quite cool eh....










Redang : Owh we're suppose to jump n shout like hell..












Whats wrong wif u ppl sj4p?? just like to take pics looking upward...














Sj4P Ice skating session....













nD's bday i think....was suppose to be black n white dress code but blardy hell melvin n saimun din follow the rules....even wenni is wearing gray ciz!!!....










Result day : shiettttt!!! result teruk like hell...decided to sing our anger out....i think it was some linkin park song....











China press?? lolz Telekom roadshow 2004. Was one of the nice time i had wif gab n wenni....











Leler's bday....was sad day 4 me though....



















My first farewell....where i got my haircut lolz...












Mooncake festival cum 2nd farewell....see this is why i luv them so much...sj4p has really done so much for me....










the week before i took off...in Rhythm..they're my bosses of the roadshow...















Ahhh I miss that blardy car!!!!










KLIA - the day where i have to leave Malaysia to a place called Deutchland....






















Kelsen's wonderful masterpiece featuring Da Godfathar, Gabe n keenseng









2005






Ireland : My brother and I wrapped up our mom lolz....











Singapore : my hommies wif shadies.......











911 2005 : nD's bday n it was the first time sj4p did a gathering in OUG Thai Sabye Sabye...dress code bright colours..but leler n melvin wearing dark!!!











2006




The remaining of sj4p at KL in 2006. Honeystar OUG











Genting karaoke session.....first time wearing blazer in Malaysia....












Oli Ling Me Christmas dinner 2006












Of coz there're more pics but i'll just put up my fave...also since before 2004 i don't have digicam(or none of us have at that time). As u can see there are at least 70% of it are sj4p. Just in case u guys don't know what is sj4p, it was the class name during A-levels and that's the best time i ever had in my study life.

1 comments:

terrenie said...

all u remember is only ur frens
sometimes i feel like giving on u..
u dun even remember me in ur life..ur such a bastard..u just ruined all my happiness in 6 months we got back together..

top