Sorrowness of Life.

It really cheer me up while reading the short comments regarding toothbrush and baseball bat. Luckily they both haven't seen my joystick yet. so can't compare mine lol.

Jiwang is back. I've never been using this word since the post where u can find jiwang. Should I explain it again? Nah, I guess those who read will understand anywayz.

First, lets talk about the small little BBA I had, which is a routine Monday thingy. BBA stands for Bosch Basketball Association. Today, we are short of 2 players but still play 4 on 4 full court. My legs till now are shivering, after such tiring game. Initially all went wrong, My shots either didn't reach the basket all was just blocked. It lasted like that for almost half hour. Finally they call for break. While they have their small little chat, I took the ball and keep shooting. Finally found my rhythm again. It was woop, swoosh, dong dong swoosh and the highlight of my game was the fancy no look behind my back alley oop pass. If that guy were a little taller, I think he'll tear the rim apart already lol.

Now the negative from the game. I believe basketball is called contact sports for a reason right? The whole game, I never called a foul because I want the game to flow. I had been fouled few times, especially a small guy like me trying to penetrate the zone with those big guys inside. But I choose to keep quiet. Just let the game flow aint? NO. Every small click of the hand, FOUL. Before you even know what's happening, FOUL. This is really boring. Don't like it at all. C'mon, some even have their arm bigger than my thigh, GDI! But overall it was still quite enjoyable.

Now the emo part comes. As u know, I have to walk home after games n today was extremely long journey home as I was feeling so tired. But I had lots of flashbacks. It was dark of course, little cars flowing around. I used to be some night crawler too. I am different night crawler, as in I am not those who club or hang late and become drunken Master. But I rmb, since I have my freedom, I hang out in mamak till late night, go for pool games, basketball sometimes with the BASEBALL BAT i remember in Puchong, of course with the TOOTHBRUSH too lol. Even my holidays in Malaysia everytime I came back during summer, I had lots of great memories just hanging out in the mamak or simply watching movies. It's different now. I know, I am always those guy who's always in second gear and dragging. But, I really felt so nostalgic about it. Nobody is willing to have some midnight bball anymore, or just sit down talking to u for 4 hours in a mosquito heaven place. It's either everyone gets too bored and decided to go home, or everyone rather go drink and get drunk. Like I said, I've nothing against people who drink. I do like to have 1 or 2 just for a chill, but I don't prefer. I know clearly I don't have the DNA of alcohol too anywayz. Can't drink much.

One thing I like about Germany is that, if you are with the right person, whether its winter summer or whatever, you enjoy just sitting outside the park, feeling the cold breeze and stare at the beautiful star studded sky. It doesn't have to be a romantic one. I remember having those moments with my Malaysian friends, guys mostly. I guess its fair to say, we all come from a long way, and we knew exactly how it is to be in a foreign land, while all our close ones are back home. Sadly, I am just too alone here I can't find myself enjoying. Seriously, don't question my ability to make friends, its really the people around me aren't clicking. Perhaps u can accuse me for being too picky, but I wouldn't force myself on things I don't really like. At least I still have my Autobahn internet, and can still watch movies and stuff. Not bad at all.

Life, is like living in a dream within a dream.

0 comments:

top