Wonders of human being

I think we can debate about the right definition of "common sense" and it will never end. Everyone view common sense in such different way. Oh well, since it has to be brought up in this post, we shall make a standard definition of common sense, like the Si unit. Lets say we say, common sense means everyone who's normal should have thought of it. And now it is defined, it is time to speak about the wonders of human being.

What would you do for example, if you know that your knowledge on a particular aspect is weak and you meet up with an expert? Nobody is perfect of course, but if I were in this situation, I will try to listen to his/her advice and think if it makes sense or not. Unless I am confident what the person says is wrong, I will normally take the advice. Common sense right? It gets me really frustrated when I am clearly better and knowing what I am saying, but some people just think they're more superior. Fuck!

I have nothing against people who drink for pleasure. I mean, I personally don't prefer drinking, but alcohol is just a drink, right? Its like some people likes apple soda over apple juice. But some people, just drink alot until they get hangovers and they complain about how suffering it is. Some drink like mad, got drunk but deny of getting overboard. My question, why on earth people do so? where's the common sense? I know I am the minority in this case. But sorry i can't accept this so called "common drinking sense"!

What happen when u constantly get cheated, doesn't matter if its your love or money? Or perhaps i should ask something else. What happen if you have felt down many times from somewhere high up? My common sense tells me that I will be hugely afraid of the things that cause some damage in my life. I guess thats where phobias are developed in some ways isnt it? NO. I know some people who thinks the other way round. Mana common sense itu???

we can't please everybody. Yes it is clear. So if you have to choose who to please, how would you choose? My common sense will remind me that I will choose the people that means alot to me. My buddys for example, or my family or my love ones. But to some, situation comes and they are even confuse who really means alot to me? Ask yourself when you face such situation, are you able to distinguish who really matters to you? Ok my fault. In such case, there're no common sense anymore. Fuck!

I can go on and on about the wonders of my life, because I am some part the majority, some in minority and that sometimes contradict with other people's way of defining common sense. Whatever. It makes me sick of some parts in my life.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for anybody who link themselves in one of those mentioned above, or felt offended. If you think you are offended, means you probably commited one of those among others mentioned above. So go fuck yourself if u feel offended.

2 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

finally u're back to ur blog =)

people have hundred of reasons to do something offensive and very few reasons to behave in a good way, just make sure you do urself right!

Gabriel said...

Agree with Kel and also agree that we can't please everyone so we have to picked the person that matters most to please them and by pleasing the important people you get rewarded as they would put you as priority in life too. Common sense. Me and you are very pragmatic person so I guess this post can't do any fucking damage to me :P

top