the magic mirror

Was about to update last week until something really stupid came up that took my time away. Oh well, long story and all i can say is I'll be hell busy again and so i guess i'll update less. Perhaps when i have the mood, i'll talk about it.

Anywayz, after missing last week's basketball, this week resumes. It was a great game but today was like kinda less people. we played 3 on 4, and I was on the 3 side. As usual, game started slow for me, as i missed simple lay up which i can close my eyes and do few years back. Since we are playing fullcourt, they also agree that we're not allowed to shoot the ball from outside the paint unless it's a 3pt shot. My outside shooting today was good but too bad they have that rule lol. But still, despite being the handicap team, we put up a show. Mainly because in our team, there's like this guy who can run all over the court and he's tall and fast. He always gets the steal. Another guy who can shoot n dribble towards the court. While me, I was on fire today, not just outside shooting but penetrating the net. I did moves like double clutches though it looks ugly, and i went reverse lay up, no look pass and the highlight was one fast break moment. I was dribbling down the court, and it was a 2 on 1 situation. I saw my teammate open, and usually i'll pass to him. But i decided to go all the way myself. As soon as i get closer to the rim, the defender came over to me. I spin the ball behind my back, acting as if i'm gonna pass. Then the defender hop to my teammate, and at that instant I spin the ball back my waist, and lay it up. 2 points!!! that was the thing of the day! Everyone was cheering for that. It was my first time too that I manage to do those tricks in a real game against somebody who's larger and knows basketball.

Well, i like to talk big about myself recently, but u know me well. Deep inside me, i just felt like I'm a tiny man. NO balls! Really. I always felt I'm smooth because when I'm on I can joke and talk. But recently my lameness really disappear and each time i see the mirror of my blardy bombarded pimple face, I really felt so low. Is there anyway to look good without having good looks? Teach me please.

I guess all for now.

0 comments:

top