heavy

When I was in Primay school, each time after one semester ends, we'll greet our classmates a "see u soon". My parents was kinda strict so for me, my semester break usually will be all spent with my family. Don't remember what i did though. During Secondary school, we make plans during holiday breaks. we go lepak. But unfortunately for me, i don't get the freedom that everyone has. Even playing basketball, i am only limited to 2 hours and if i don't come back after that, i'll get screwed. But somehow, saying buy in secondary skul wasn't that hard as we'll see each other soon. After SPM, it's a lil harder to say bye to sec skulmates but still we knoe most of us will be ard town doin our pre-U. Some in STPM, some A-Level, SAM, or some foundation and many more. But still most of us ar still ard. After college, things start getting heavier and heavier. I don't know how many times I've been in KLIA whether sending ppl off or see ppl sending me off. But that feeling is really heavy. I mean can u imagine u're having a morning but ur fren is having a night?? Sighz....

Well, yesterday around 5.30am I've sent one of my friend Steven off from Duesseldorf airport. First of all, congratulation to him as he finished his double degree in Germany. An end to study world. Don't think he'll further his studies as he's a double degree holder, so i guess i should wish him a good luck in working life. Good for him, i envy him. I really wish I am the one graduating and go home and never come back here again. Though I always complain of how bad Msia is compare to Germany, but still there's no other place better than home. Steven wasn't so keen to see us sending him off but we insist though. Well, some ppl luv to hav a big bunch of frenz sending them off, while some others just prefer to go without ppl sending them off. For me, I am both. I luv ppl sending me off, but on the other hand i felt hard to see myself leaving my friends. I remember the first year i went to germany, I have my college friends, sec skul frenz, even primary skul frenz to send me off. Not to forget my parents of course and Uncle Albert(my father's friend who study in germany long time ago). Took alot of pictures and talk lots of crap b4 i leave. Lolz, was kinda great feeling to see ur frenz sending u off, but as i said it's just heavy. After that year, I prefer only my family to send me off.

Well anyway, another 1 year ++ for me. So there's no point having all this jealousy and sad feelings as i can't do much now. Christmas is coming and how i wish i can celebrate it with my darling. Ahh why am i toking bout sad stuff again? Ohh I hav a lil good news to share. I got 2 years Visa extension today(if u read my past post, u'll knoe how hectic is that to get a visa extension). Now i can fully focus on my studies. Now that steven hav left(he's our main cook), i guess i have to cook more frequent now. Sheng Wa, I need more recipies from you!!!

Haha a post without mentioning my darling?? U guys would probably think that I'm not ok with her lolz. Ok now i'm gonna mention bout her. Well, we've been going well so far, a lil bumpy last week but it's all cool now. Oh ya i asked steven to send the christmas gift that i wanted to give to my darling. here's the pic of it but it's not that clear in this pic....
in case u can't see clearly wat's inside the glass, it's paper folded heart shapes and some paper swan(which is the minority so it's not so visible). Took me total time of 18 hours to complete filling up the bottle. But knowing that my darling will sure love it, i don't mind spending 18 days or even 18 years doing somethin for her. Still got one more present for her, but that won't be so soon. She got me something too, and i'm still waiting to receive it. Hehe darling luv ya so much.

Kays, thats all bout me, n my dear. Now that i've completed the christmas gift, it's time to focus on studies again. heading to library more often.

1 comments:

terrenie said...

thanx for the wonderful handmade present..really appreciate it..*muaks*

top