mixture

It's a happy and also a bad day for me. Lets start off with the happy stuff. Yesterday I received a blue card from the post man stating that I have a package to collect. As I've already expected, it was from my darling. Previously i talked about darling getting a christmas gift for me, yeap it finally arrive. I was so excited about it yesterday but they only allow me to collect it today.

So, it was kinda rainy day and it's freaking cold and i have to walk to the Post office which is about 10-15mins walk. After collecting the package, I went straight to library as i have to work out on my lab 2moro. But i took the first 15 mins in the library checking out my darling's gift. I already know that my darling is giving me a wallet. Here's the pics about it....
It's a renoma wallet. I bet it's gonna cost alot. darling, thank you so much.

The lil pic inside there was also my darling's effort. So lovely
the other side of the wallet.the whole package which includes the christmas socks and a lil christmas card.

As i said i was already expecting a wallet, and i was so curious to know how it looks like, so after opening the envelope, i turn the envelope upside down and pour all the stuff out. what i didn't expect was that she put the wallet inside the lovely christmas sock with a cute lil bear in front of it. The moment the thing drop on the table, the sound generated attract attention from other ppl in the library. They saw the sock wif the lil bear that n was smilling at me. My face kinda turn red but still I'm so happy and I luv wat my darling gave to me. Thanks darling and I luv ya baby 4ever n ever muakssss....

Thats the happy stuff. The bad stuff thingy was 2 hours after i looked at my present. I was suppose to meet a professor. To enter the prof's room, i first need to intercom someone to identify myself and then they'll open the door for me. As soon as someone speaks after i press the intercom, i told the person my purpose in German(very broken german) and when he replied something, he speaks very fast german and i just couldn't understand a single thing he said. It was so embarassing. Luckily it was just for while as the prof speaks very good english. Btw there's more to this story but i'm not in the mood to talk about it. I'll just generally say out my feelings. During sec skul, it was so easy to bring everyone together. I remember suggesting some study group session though it ended up being chat and games session, but still it's just easy. Everyone seems to like being together regardless of studying or having leisure time. During college it's even better as i have a bunch of classmates that are so united. Dont even need to speak bout having discussion together, we even have breakfast and/or lunch together everyday. almost the whole class join the breakfast/lunch session and we even joke bout being late for class - since the majority of the class members are here, we can be late for class and the lecturer can't do anything bout it. But now, it's just so different. I always wanted a group discussion thingy especially if we're assigned in a same group whether doing project or labs or whatsoever. I am weak in language but in content wise I'm quite okay with it as i have lots of english reference books. So I always have an idea that someone can help me in the language and i shall help them in the content in return. But ppl are just selfish here. Damn it i hate it. ppl just don't understand what's the meaning of "2 brains are better than 1". I can say i'm always helping ppl here but none give me any help in return!!!!!

Anyway, i won't be here for long so lets just forget bout it. As soon as i grad, i'll never want to see them in my life anymore. Don't even think of doing business with me anymore in the future, so long suckers!!! Btw, it seems godfathar is being emo these days but i'm kinda bz wif labs, labs labs. Cathup wif ya godfathar as soon as i'm free.....

1 comments:

terrenie said...

thanx dear..received the present from u adi...so happy...hehe..hope u feel the same for this christmas=)

top