story time

it's been quite an emotional week for me last week. Well, I'll just do a summary on it. I am a person who likes to help people and i'm happy 2 see the person i helped to be happy. Of course I'm not Douglas Almighty or watever crap, so if i'm unable to fulfill your favour, I can only say I've did my best and I'm sorry. Believe me, I really did my best, but I'm just not good enough to help. Btw, if you asked a favour from someone, that person don't owe you anything. He's doing you a favour, something extra. So don't make it as if like he/she has the responsibility to do what you told. Don't even think of getting pissed off about it k? 2ndly if you want some favour from someone, basically you're giving him trouble already. If you can, why not do your part to ease him??? Example: you want movies from me, and I don't mind spending a lil time giving you the permission to click around my comp and copy movies. The worse thing is, you want movie from me and you expect me to bring my hdd to your place?? It's not like you don't have a hdd yourself asshole!!!!

Wats next??? i'll use some cantonese phrases here translated in English. If you don't have such big head, don't wear such big hat. Sometimes you have to know when to stop or you just have to know what are you abilities. First of all, it is okay if you use some of the bombastic words to describe something, but not too much. Imagine if you ask me for direction to Cinema, and i tell you something like this "first you glide to the end of this infinite road, then drift to your left until your iris receive a form of signal known as light telling you that it's a building, then roll on to your right and there you'll see the cinema" Lolz, anyway thats something i made up. I just want to give an example of how crappy things can be if you over do it!!!!

Next, I hate ppl stabbing my back. if you want to challenge me, do it face 2 face. you're not gaining anything when you stab me from the back. even if you win, will you be proud of yourself?? if you are means you're just one hell of a thick skin faggot.

Well thats bout the anger part. Don't want to put names or the real situations. Here comes the sad part. It's 11th December. It's exactly 3 months after me and my darling got back together. Of course we don't celebrate these things but it just make me think of those wonderful moments we spent during my summer hols. I miss her so much and it's christmas soon. I had flashbacks on how we spent christmas during Form 4 till college. Nothing grand of course, but just luv spending time wif her especially during seasons.

well it's time to show what kinda necklace i got for her for christmas.
nice???

Okies i'm done for this emo blog. Luv ya my darling. And to those bastards, go suck ur own balls!!!!

1 comments:

terrenie said...

darlin..dun care abt those stupid gobloks la..haha...well...life is hard but hope u can stay on strong..im here to support u..and really like the present..hope u like mine 2..=)

top