New Year "resolution"

Lolz, when we talk about Resolution, New Year Resolution?? Yeah I used to be one of those guys who set some aim of wat I should do during the new year but in the end i screwed all up. 1024x768?? 3MP?? lolz those are resolution too but it's pixel resolutions.

Anyway I guess I don't have to do a whole new definition of Resolution. Well, when it comes to the end of the year, I'll always do a brain refreshment on what I've done best, and what I've done that made me regret bout it. Lets refresh on 2005, where I set some goals like study hard, forget bout "someone", learn to play guitar well, improve my bball skills, blablabla but all failed. 2006 has been a wonderful year for me though there're some screwed up moments.

Well, lets start of wif screwed up moments. I screwed up my studies, which I really regret bout it. I sold my laptop for a desktop, which i actually half regret bout it. One reason I'm happy because I had a kick ass desktop which can play loads of games, n of course with unlimited broadband i can leave my desktop on for days to download. Even now, the desktop has been running for 2 weeks non stop di lolz. I guess i'll switch it off one of these days. The reason why I regret bout buying this desktop is because when I'm in the library which I am most of the time actually, I couldn't surf the internet. but come to think of it, my purpose of being in the library is to study and if i hav a laptop wif internet connection, would i still pay so much attention to the book?? lolz......so......no comments....lolzzz

Still at bad moments here. I had another screwed up bday, n especially this is my 21st. Well, the only thing I cheer bout during my bday was a very surprising bday wish from my darling(well of course she wasn't my darlin at that time) , and a surprising gift from my best bro KS, and a lil pair of fury slippers from Thars. Was planning to throw a party actually but screwed up. Besides a screwed up bday, it was another screwed up summer. I can't believe that I did not even do sports while the weather was so good. I plan go jogging, basketball(of course duh) and some other outdoor sports but ended up playing Pro Evolution Soccer lolz. However I did participate in the Indonesians sports fair in Basketball and Soccer(though din get to play) and did quite well in the first game. We also did some practice session b4 the games for soccer.

Hmm, what else bout bad moments?? Well I guess the first few days of my summer hols was kinda screwed up, which i'll come to that later. Or maybe not.

Lets talk bout the good moments hehe. Finally got unlimited internet and able to watch HK drama even from Germany. Got myself some cool stuff like ipod(given to my darling di), white blazer, a new hp recently(old one giv 2 mom). Lolz i think i better stop tokin bout those small stuff coz it's gonna take forever. Lets go to the biggest turning point - My darling.

Before coming back 2 malaysia, somehow she got my MSN and she start toking to me. I still sound a lil cool to her coz i actually couldn't let go of what has happen 2 years ago. But after a few chat sessions i finally felt comfortable with her again. Catch up wif wat we've lost on that 2 years and so on. I thought we can continue being friends until one day we decided to webcam and the moment i saw her via webcam, my feelings starts running all over my body again. But then again i never put hopes on anything that will happen coz c'mon, it's been 2 years and who would expect us to be together again?? But believe it o not, it happens. Yeap, it was the best thing that ever happen 2 me this year. Honestly i couldn't believe it myself but it happens. Just luv her so much.

Well, i think i'm tired of making any goals to achieve or watsoever. Just wanna say 2007, hope it's a better year for me. Hope me and my darling will have a healthy relationship, hope m studies are ok and most of all, hope time passes slightly faster so i can come home to see my darling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be fine.

I, am not unlike you. I too have my regrets. Like not keeping up with old friends. God knows I miss all of you so much. Hopefully i'll see more of you this new year.

I had a dream about Oh Livia again last night, yiren. I had a dream of all of us, mostly though of you, me, hon, and livia. I miss her and i'm worried. there is still so much i want to say to her.

Upon waking I looked up your profiles and now i'm ranting in your blog. It delights me to no end, knowing that your past year was a good one. Congratulations with your revived relationship :) i'm certain it is one which will endure the trials of time.

Upon reflection I have decided not to leave a name. Its 5am in the morning and I have awoken from yet another nightmare. A nightmare in which Livia haunts my conscience. My eyes are swollen and the dark rings threaten to engulf my face. For even though i was overjoyed to be reunited with you and hon, the theme of that dream was guilt.

I have to find her. I must speak to her.

Anonymous said...

Bro, i knoe who u are and quite frankly, i didn't expect u would come 2 this page. but anyway thx 4 the comments.

Yeap it's been a wonderful thing that i've revived relationship. Not sure how u feel bout it but hope u'll support my decision. Catch up the details when i hav the time.

Dude, I don't knoe wat to say bout Livia appearing in ur guilt dreams, but yeah maybe u should tok to her. U sound screwed up but it's New Year so lets forget bout those nightmares u hav and hope u hav a wonderful 2007.

I am sure everyone has regrets bout some stuff. I think i wrote bout regrets in one of my older post but as i said in that post, am i just gonna sit down on a corner of my room and keep thinking bout my regrets or should i just take it as a lesson and move on wif it?? so bro u're way smarter than me and i'm sure u'll be able to come out wif a solution.

Enjoy life while u can and stay cool......

terrenie said...

1stly darlin..happy new year..hehe..2006 was a great year not only thanking me all the time but thank God that he has brought us together 8 or 9 years back..and i believe that this turn around point of our lives will be growing healthy and strong..and to anonymous...if there is still chance to do watever u wan 2 do or u have in mind i think its better to make a move before its too late..as people always say life is short and indeed its is short..!!so hurry up..!!wahaha...all de best=)

top