Hoho! 14th February. For the past few years, it's been dramatic for me during this particular day. During high skul, I get to celebrate Valentine's day with her, receiving gifts from her. One of the years in college, something happened to my family that causes me to skip Valentine but I still receive gifts on that day. During the time we broke up, I sent her an email but received a cruel reply. Thought it was the end for me until last year we get to celebrate Valentine's day again. When things are starting to look good, unfortunately, I'm alone again this year. Dramatic. It will be an ordinary day for me this year. Wonder how she's doing. But I rather assume things than to find out. Somethings are better not to know. I assume she's having a wonderful time now. And as for me, I shall move on with life. My task in hand is getting tougher, and exams are around the corner. Anywayz, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!

Sighz, though I'm very emo now, I should start writing something more happy from now on. Forget bout those sad stuff. Finally I received my shoes I ordered. It's my CNY shoe lolx. Check this out...










Before this I was having a hard time deciding which shoe should I buy. I mean, there's a choice between the Adidas Goodyear Racer, or the more expensive Posche Design, or Puma Leviation. This shoe from Hub, a brand that neither you or me have heard before, has a very eye catching outlook. But I was doubting the quality and the price of it because for the price i would pay for this shoe, I could get a more famous brand such as Adidas or Puma. But, I want to be unique this time. Took a risk. After work, I went home receiving an orange card indicating that someone took my package for me. I quickly claim my package from that person, and run up to my room, tear the packaging and rip out the shoe box cover. Yosh...moment i saw the shoe, I was proud that I had such good taste. lolx. Can't wait to wear this out though.

Anywayz, despite the shoe that made me happy for a moment, I still can't freeze the loneliness I felt especially it's hours away from Valentine's day in Germany. Maybe valentine's is not my day after all. Maybe it can never be my day. Sighz, I'm in a great despair.

Lets keep myself busy....with Rubik's Cube!!!




or?? Play something sad?? 寂寞的季节。。。。

风吹落最后一片叶。。。。slap me someone!!! Get a life!!!

lolx....

cheerz

7 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

我的心也飘着雪
爱只能往回忆里堆叠

Douglas said...

给下个季节。。
忽然间树櫹冒花蕊。。。lolz

Star☆ said...

i cant believe i missed this post! it didn't appear at my feed! >_< damnit.

anyway. that's a nice pair of WHITE SHOE! haha. and yes, really never heard of that brand before. but white? not scared it's easily ter-kotor?

seriously. if given to me, i would go with either adidas or puma. just like yuu said. with the price i paid for, i would prefer something more recognisable! :P

and... did yuu got this pair off online?

Douglas said...

lolx...yeah everyone around me "spit" on me when i asked them for comments on the shoe before i bought it...the main reason is the white shiny potential dirt collector colour... but i hav an extraordinary passion on white when it comes to fashion...i spent alot on white appearance already, whether is the price of the thing itself or the ultra white washing solutions...white blazer, white T, white polo-T, white track bottoms, and now white shoe..but somehow i don't dare to get a white pants coz it looks erm...too extreme?? lolx

yeah i mean it was a risk when i bought the white shoe from dunno wat brand at that amount of money spent..but felt relief when i put on the shoe....it's not just good looking but it's also comfortable.

and yeah i bought it on9 because 10/10 shops i visited around my area doesn't hav it.

Star☆ said...

white pants is not extreme at all. i think it depends on how yuu match it with shirt?

Douglas said...

haha....i think it takes a huge confidence to wear white pants...and a have to be very very careful when you wear it out...have to make sure the places you'll sit down are extremely clean...

if a white shoe gets dirty while you're somewhere outside, it's not as bad as having an obvious stain on your white pants.....

Star☆ said...

haha. ya worh. cant believe i never think of that. but for girls, specifically me, white bottom is something VERY risky because of menstruation! >.>

top