CNY??

2 weeks gone, another 12 weeks i'll end my internship. So far, didn't learn much practical stuff, but learned alot of theory. Not just fundamentals, but the latest technologies and how it was developed. But I still hope i get to do the hardware stuff soon. Been facing the comp too much, and that's what makes me so sleepy in office. Good news for last week was that the first time I had lunch with my colleagues. Wasn't that awkward as i thought. But I still prefer to have lunch with my normal gang.

Everyone's talking bout CNY now. I am not so enthusiastic about it, since there's nothing much in Germany. This is the 4th CNY I've missed. Though I still get red packet(in the form of extra allowance) from my parents, but what i really missed is the atmosphere. Ironically I didn't take CNY as a very huge thing last time, though I'm always happy CNY comes coz of the holidays and all da good food. Now that I'm in a foreign country where CNY is not so well known, I start to miss everything about CNY. If I do masters here, I'll probably have to miss another 2/3 CNY. ANyway, just to cheer myself a lil, I bought a Levi's jeans for new year. Kinda expensive but i felt it's worth it since Levi's jeans are quite durable and comfortable. I might even spend more on a shoe I'm eying on, which cost about RM400. Still considering. But it's leather and it's durable too. Going to have a gathering dinner on CNY itself in a chinese restaurant. I used to like big crowd celebration, but for now, I kinda prefer smaller celebration with close friends. It's not the quantity, it's the quality. In the end if it's too big bunch we'll tend to split to groups. Of course, sj4p is exceptional because we somehow able to click even in a big group. That was how i felt the last sj4p gathering, but i don't know if things changed now. HOpe not.

When CNY comes, naturally people will also talk about Valentine's since it's usually close to each other. Though I'm happy being single at the moment, but at times like this I'll have alot of thoughts running inside my brain/heart. I kinda miss her though I know it's over. While I was shopping for my jeans, I actually walk through the gift session and actually had a thought of what to get during valentine's but the problem is I've no one to get for lolx. I sux in managing my personal life. Though I'm come so far in life, but I still sux. I'm already getting closer to working life but I'm still a big children. I only know how to run away from problems. And why can't i be more confident in myself?? Sux!

People's blog are so entertaining with all sorts of jokes in it, but mine is always filled with sadness and sorrowness plus loneliness. Probably this would be a good blog to read if someone wants to read sad story. Although my main purpose of writing blog is not to entertain people or being informative, but I sometimes do hope that I can write happy things too. But I guess I'm too selfish. I normally won't have the mood to write blog if I'm happy, only sad moments. Sux!! I look at kelsen's blog, writing about his euro trip experience, sheng wa's humorous blog made me feel more ugly than ever.

Anywayz, HAPPY CNY. Cheerz to everyone. HOpe to meet you guys soon(those in KL).

4 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

Haben sie meine unternehmen

Star☆ said...

hi yi ren!

i actually read yur blog regularly but never leave any comments because.. i simply do not know what to say. scared "jiang duo cuo duo".

well, i also noticed yuu only turn to yur blog when yuu are down. why not try to write at yur blog too when there's something amused yuu or yuu are happy about? but this post still ok la. :)

how's the weather there? very, very cold?

Star☆ said...

ooops. can't believe i forgot! and GONG HEI FATT CHOI!

Douglas said...

thank u jessica. Ahh, i know u read my blog from time to time and i do knoe the difficulties in giving comments since it's all my sad emo stuff. But don't worry about saying the wrong things. Coz other ppl's view are very important to me as well as I'm still trying to shape myself to a better person.

Anywayz, Thanx for the comment. Happy CNY to you. drop my more often n scribble something. If not in words, u can always draw my drawboard lolx....

top