Rats of the Rats...

Yo well since Jess commented on my previous post(which she seldom does coz of my super emo post) telling me to post up some of my happy moments too, in order to make her comment more on my blog, so here it goes. Well it wasn't really something super happy but at least it's not those typical Emo ala Douglas style post.

So, CNY's fourth day. What have I done so far? On Eve, My friend/malaysian mate/ apartment mate Kee Hwee decided not to be alone that day as many other malaysians or friends aren't so enthusiastic about big group gatherings. So she decided to sacrifice her time to make steamboat. Normally I would join the preparing part since I'm also one of the main cooks most of the time(though my cooking sux) but I have to do my internship, work from 9 -5 everyday. I could help out though but I have other things that day which i'll tell you in the next paragraph. Anywayz, we had lots of balls for steamboat, i.e fishballs, porkballs, beefballs n many other balls. We had turkey meat, pork, veges, beehoon, crabsticks and many more. Our soup base was chicken ginger soup. And of course, our boat is Kee Hwee's electrical few function in one rice cooker by Philips lolx. Overall, very filling meal.

Aight, now haircut. on eve i told my supervisor to let me off 1 hour earlier coz me n Tharsis had to go 25 mins train to a place called Bochum to have haircut. Though it was far but we knew the hairstylist so we decided to giv him a try. It was my first time having a haircut in Germany in a salon, because my perceptions of European salons for mens are - beckham hair, soldier hair, or skinhead. Lolx. I'll post up a before-after pic later. Well, those hairstyle i meant are those u can get it from a barber in Malaysia. That's why i didn't want to have a haircut here after so long. I even took a pic from the internet of the desired hairstyle and upload it into my handphone to show the hairstylist. It was some typical Jap hairstyle. But somehow I was too shy to take it out to show him. ANywayz, this hairstylist is kinda pro. He knew some of the techniques I've seen in Asian hairsalon. He's kinda funny guy too, playing around wif my hair. But I am very confident in him. So this is the haircut i have.....



Before...Kelsen called it "Ah Liong" hairstyle...lolx























just hours after the cut. he did apply some wax but it wasn't much.




















spent about 30 mins in the toilet waxing my hair before a party. Look sleepy though lolx.















So?? If u think it's good u can leave comment. But if u think it's bad, it's better to PM me. nah just leave any comments u like.

Okies....now back to CNY. First day we had a dinner in a restaurant. Buffet style. Food was so-so, but at least we had something this year compare to last years.



















On Saturday, I attended a CNY party organized by the Uni. Wasn't that good. Asians are too "closed". I mean, they came wif their friends, and they only stick to their gang. Not like europeans. They'll just move around knowing new ppls. There was a karaoke session, n 8/10 singers are really horrible. I mean, I've been to so many karaoke sessions wif my frenz in malaysia, most of us can sing moderately, only the high pitch are unreachable. But this session, lolx, key not correct, no pitch, monotonic lolx!!!! Only few singers are good. I didn't wanted to sing coz, firstly I dun wan to mempersiahsuikan myself. secondly, the songs available are quite sucky. Only david tao's songs are quite complete but I don't dare to touch his songs because of his extremely high pitch. I'll only sing those if Kelsen is around coz he can back me up. Then they have some Kung Fu show, which they asked some Guai Lou to perform. LOLX. In front of chinese??? LAME!!! the best part of the party was the live acoustic band show. Played songs like Wonderwall, This Love, Germans songs etc etc....






































Noticed the Asian Guitarist on the right? He did some solo. He's good. I took a pic with him. He's a Korean who lived in Germany for many years. He said he's gonna have a guitar class soon for free. Haha, Sifu!!!

So, that's about it I guess....

6 comments:

Kelsen Loh said...

Nice hairstyle!! Faster go back m'sia n we go sing david tao again, lolx

Douglas said...

David's I'm ok! lolx...i woke up from bed today, noticed that the messy hair after bed looks even better than applying gel/wax...lolx..too bad i'm goin to work so hav to comb like ah liong 2nd gen...lolx

Star☆ said...

WHOA! my eyes went like this (O_O!) when i saw my name. hahaha. but then again. it's great to see a bright post entry from yuu! ;)

great to see that yuu enjoyed alot during the outings. hahah. i like to sing k too but off tune wan. wahaha.

Douglas said...

isn't it a good strategy to make you to leave a comment here by putting your name?? lolx. Nah just kiddin.....

Unfortunately valentine is coming n it won't be a good one for me so the next post will be kinda sad lolx.

Anywayz, thanx for the comment

Anonymous said...

Walau. pictures! and your hair looks better now la bro. Not in skool anymore can do funky funky ones la, dont wait till you have no hair later only regret.

Douglas said...

lolx u're suprised that i posted pictures or ur suprise of wat pictures i posted??

Yeah I luv havin good hairstyle n dun mind spending money on hairstyling though i'm a Fugly person...lolx...

Too bad I hav to work, still hav to show the Ah Liong look....

my hair is as thick as bush..wonder if i would lose all my hair before i get old?? eat more maggi!!!!

top